Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Phasing: How To

beone Guest

Re: Phasing: How To

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    Umm. yer but what i mean is once you're in a VRP you can't go back to the normal astral realm can you? so it is kind of like a lucid or maybe i'm remembering wrong.
    I see what you are saying: That you want to AP, not have a fake AP, or lucid dream, and that "phasing" has to be lucid dream or something because you are not "floating up" or seperating from your body.

Well, what I have found is... the differences between how you get somewhere does not change the fact that you are somewhere. You might be saying "????" Just follow me for a minute... and it is going to get a bit unbelievable but after all look at what we are discussing anyway.

It occurs frequently that while in a "legitimate" (and I hate to use this term but for argument's sake I will) legitimate AP I encounter friends who are dreaming. We are both "there," in the presence of each other, only that I am conscious and they are not. If they become conscious of me, then we will communicate and I will be communicating to them whilst in AP while they are recieving info from a dream. They can at any time become lucid. They can also begin to have an AP (instantaneous). Now if they do have an AP, notice that there is no "floating up" or seperation, because their consciousness is already in this dream-world dimension. So yes, there is a fine line between AP and lucid-dreaming, but what would make it an AP for them here is the change/shift in focus.

My whole point in this, because I don't want to get off-topic, is that many times we can get hung-up on the fact that we need to "float up" or physically seperate to have a bon fide AP. If you really examine what AP is, it is no more an exploration of the outer than it is an exploration of the inner, and there is not necessarily the need to physically feel the seperation, although it does occur. This all has to do with my theory that the RTZ is an astral realm and not the REAL TIME EARTH. Many people, contrarily, believe that you can AP and float around and go look at people and see what they are doing, or go look for something. Well, the laws of physics which govern the earth are not the same as the astral and for that matter the RTZ, and you can't use the energy-body which you have in AP to fly around in the physical world (well, I can't anyway, but maybe someone can, I just can't confirm it).

So......... A virtual AP is not very different from a real AP, it all depends on your focus, not how you end up getting there.

Hibby Guest

But isn't a VRP a realm created by your creative mind for your conscious mind?, it is like entering a different realm in the astral only for you to see/kinda like what happens when you open a door that doens't exist.

Where do people go when they enter a door that doen'st exist in the astral? Does the astral body actually disappear into anothe realm or does the astral body just continue to pass through the wall (which for you was the door) and at which time for you would become lucid in the sense that the creative mind is making up stuff for you.
    Now that i think about it, i've remember reading that the body passes through normally but the mind is closed off from the astral.

I remember one time i was in a dream, suddenly i became lucid (maybe because i pulled my finger or something) and said to myself, okay i'm having a dream, so now i'm lucid, but tahts not what i want, i want to AP, atm i had a strong will to AP and dispell my dream but by then everything got smudged and i felt my physical body again.

Blog Entries

I'd suggest that you don't pay so much attention to theoretical complexity or labels. Projection is projection - do you want experiences out of phase with this body in any way possible, or would you react it because it happened "the wrong way"?

If you want it, go with whatever technique helps and test out the results. The answers come with time, as comes skill, and the ability to try some hypothesis instead of worrying about them. Worrying about techniques does IMO not help, just feed the worrying "Am I doing this right" mind. That might make you miss an experience that is unique to you, as it unfolds differently for everyone.

Try to have your experience. It's the only you will have. You will not have Robert's, CF's, mine.

Take good care,
    Oliver
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

My blog: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blog.php?1595-Korpo

Blog Entries

ps. The astral is a matrix. Either you give it form or someone else give it form. Or either does in different degrees.
    so
    But isn't a VRP a realm created by your creative mind for your conscious mind?, it is like entering a different realm in the astral only for you to see/kinda like what happens when you open a door that doens't exist.
    this doesn't mean anything-everything you or anyone else creates exists-in the astral. How you perceive it depends on you, regardless of the situation.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hibby Guest

wow i was playing around with phasing when i thought i saw my room but i'm pretty sure it's just hypnagogics images that's slowed down, my eyelids were actually shut, i'm having troubling distinguishing on how to focus my sight using my mind instead of using my actual eyes because habitually i'd be using my eyes. anyways it was amazing to see so realistically without my eyes i just wanted to share the experience.

Blog Entries

Congrats!

Oliver
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

Young Brother Guest

Hi everyone
    After experimenting with phasing for a little while the trick seems to be being aware of hypnogogic images as they happen. Time after time my mind "comes back" with the memory of missing something. Sometimes though there is a powerfull flash that "brings me back" together with the memory of what it was. These flash images can be clearly seen through closed eyes - fascinating.

Can anyone offer advice on how to avoid bolting the door after the horse has bolted please. Also, once the conscious mind has focused in on the hypnogogic images and can recall/retain memory of them; how is entry to the astral fascilitated?

Hibby Guest

yeh i've been experience alot of hypnogogic images while lying on my bed relaxing. i start seeing the wall in front of me but i remember my eyes are closed so i shouldn't be able to see really interesting as they seem so real.

TitanClash Guest

I've been training a lot in the past few weeks, and as a result of had about 5-6 recalled Projections -- all phasing. These would be probably the biggest accomplishments I have thus far, but it's kind of irritating -- I've never had a conscious body-exit RTZ projection. Never floated up, always just felt sensations, but never exited from the body... just phasing (image appears on my eyelids, and I sort of buzz into the area). It seems to me that exiting consciously from the body would be more exciting -- but then again, I'm just coming from a background in which all of my experiences have been phasing.

Blog Entries

Use the technique that works for you and cherish the experience. Why don't you try to fly in one phase experience? Try to change the scene, to teleport to another place, to rotate until you're on the astral, to ask for something you want to do out loud, to fly... There's so many things to experiment with once you're out of phase/out of body with your awareness. The important thing about OBE is having one, not how you get there.

Oliver

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast