Thread: healing my problems - the spiritual way?

BaKo Guest

healing my problems - the spiritual way?

hey. a couple of months ago I was diagnosed with alopecia areata, which meant I lose hair in bald patches. i am only 15 years old and definetely cannot bear becoming bald. I went to the dermatologist many times, and all his treatments from creams to liquids to vitamins and expensive injections did nothing. he claims it "takes time" to work, but judging from things I've read online and the total inneficiency of the treatments I think its just another scheme to drain us out of our money... ok, so enough background!

they dont know what causes this disease, but they do know its "autoimmune", where the immune system attacks the hair follicles. Since there is no where else to turn, I decided to ask on your opinion of any "spiritual healing", and if it would actually be effective in my specific case. I have a couple of books on astral projection, including yours, where remote healing is discussed, but I never read up on it or tried it. Im assuming it has to do with the chakras or something, im not too sure. either way, im not asking how to do it since I can find that out on my own. I am simply asking if there is hope at all that this approach will actually improve my problem. I really cant stand watching these bald spots pop up on my head any longer.... Thank you.

Re: healing my problems - the spiritual way?

G'day,

I recommend my book, Energy Work, and the healing methods it offers.

Energy and intention focused with affirmations and energy work can cure anything.

I also suggest a raw food organic diet, as this will also cure just about anything.

go to http://www.welikeitraw.com for a good start.

I live on raw organic food and highly recommend it.

Robert