I had a couple more nights of fear episodes and strange experiences, but nothing quite like the one before.

One thing that changed almost immediately was the fear...within a couple days it turned into a spinal energy surge that would wake me up. In the last couple weeks that have followed, that energy surge spread through out my body and became more like a wave, a gentle pressure that rolls through me. Last night, I was awake for about 4 1/2 hours and almost half of that time was spent observing my higher aspects doing energy work on me.

The other half is where it gets weird to me and I have a hard time understanding and explaining my experience. I've been waking up, feeling my other aspects project out and leave me. It's very boring for the first +/-30 minutes, and I haven't found anything fun or productive to do in this state. The only thing I seem to be able to do is remote view, as my consciousness bounces back and forth between my physical body, dream mind and etheric body. I can't raise energy at this time, of course.

Eventually though, my other aspects start returning and do partial or full reintegrations with my physical, then do partial or full projections again. I always feel something change, but mostly...I have no understanding of it. Sometimes I try to participate or help, but I end up getting put in my place, which is to be an observer only.

I am learning some rad stuff, though...I'm getting acquainted with my subtle bodies in new ways...the ways they do energy work, their travels (but only a little), their nightly habits, etc.

I've had some radical nighttime lessons, for instance, the hiss/fizzle. One night, the hiss/fizz sound/feeling came and i locked my awareness on it and where it was coming from...just above my solar plexus. I had a brief OBE, and reentered my body immediately. I tried to reproduce the hiss/fizz (poorly), so the hiss/fizz came again, let me observe it, I OBE'd, then did it all one more time. Since then I've practiced it some and had really cool results with it helping me trance, focus, and project. I used it once on my wife and had fascinating results (she doesn't' project, though). I hope to study it some more and perhaps do an experiment with another willing projector, where I can attempt to facilitate improved conditions for projection in the same way that our guides and higher aspects do it for us each night.

Anyway, I'm done rambling. I just wanted to share some of my recent experiences, partially to share, partially to get them straight in my mind, and definitely to get insight from you guys. My spiritual development has surpassed my understanding of it.