Thread: Closing off of skills

star Guest

Closing off of skills

Hi Mr Bruce -

I have done some work with my higher self - and even gotten to the point of contact with it and working with the souls residing inside - In the best of circumstances while with other mystics I could speak with my Higher Self clearly and even feel its higher energy which was incredible. On my own this has ceased. I can still find my higher self and work with it to an extent but the majority of those skills have closed off. I'm working on my own again and its not so easy on my own, I was wondering if you had any advice.

Re: Closing off of skills

G'day,

It sounds to me like you are only just starting to actually work with your higher self.

The other may have been a spirit impersonating your higher self.

I say this because your higher self will not leave you, cannot leave you. Because it is a big part of you.

If you had abilities that were given to you by a spirit, then that spirit would have been stimulating your energy body to produce those abilities.

It is far better to develop such things your self, so they are under your control.

You are your higher self....but of course it is at a higher level of consciousness.

The higher self (the inner daemon) will not usually communicate directly. It will occasionally pass on a message of importance. And more rarely, it will offer some instruction.

Affirmations and meditation are two of the best ways to draw closer to your higher self. And this is also a good way to develop psychic abilities.

Robert