Thread: Question regarding energy work phenomena

Voidwright Guest

Question regarding energy work phenomena

I've been dabbling with energy work in the NEW system for a few months now, and am fairly certain I've identified how I'm experiencing energy related sensations (limbs begin to throb... thought it was simply hypersensitivity to my heartbeat at first due to focusing attention on the body, but I'm thinking I've ruled that out).

I prefer to take a more scientific/skeptical approach to this sort of work, as it's difficult to quantify what is currently invisible to me. One thing that I have been perplexed by at this point, though, is that when performing energy work with my eyes closed, when performing bounce actions or other energy related awareness across the brow center, the 'colors' one usually sees behind closed eyes shift, as if a light were moving near the head (despite being a dark room or with a low, steady light source).

Naturally, I assumed that this is directly related to the aforementioned center, but I'd like to understand more about this - beyond what is read in your book, Energy Work. You had briefly mentioned that it was possible for the brow center to interact with the eyes, and that it had interesting results, and I was wondering if you could expound upon this, as well as methods of perhaps integrating the two more fully. Ideas and thoughts regarding increasing one's perception of this sort of phenomena would also be appreciated.

Using this book as an instructional manual (finding it more precise and focused than Astral Dynamics), I haven't quite gotten to direct, consistant primary center stimulation. With that in mind, I eagerly await your response.

_Void

Re: Question regarding energy work phenomena

G'day,

First, the vast majority of people do not see colours behind closed eyelids. They see blackness.

If you see anything, this indicates the presence of visual clairvoyance of some level.

You can focus the brow center by changing the focus of your eyes behind closed eyelids.

Your intention also helps focus the brow center, as do your commands and affirmations.

This type of work is best learned by doing. Instructions can only take you so far. Then its up to you. Shift the focus of your eyes gently behind closed eyes, trying to see what you cannot see. Affirm silently in your mind (during a session use silent commands, or verbal if you can do this without breaking relaxation) and, basically, play around with this and see what happens.

To go further with this type of development and exploration of your senses, it is necessary to put in considerable time during daily practices. One or two hours per day are needed to make good progress.

Affirmations are key; they are the most powerful tool we have for development.

Verbal affirmations are far more powerful than silent. The voice activates the throat center, projecting the voice onto the astral level. Your higher self is more receptive and proactive on the astral level. Re how this works.

Robert