I am in desperate need of some advice. I am a total beginner and I think I over did it.

I tried doing the exercise where you spin your awareness in a circle about 4 days ago. I tried that on my 2nd chakra and felt an intense amount of heat emanating from my stomach. My whole body temp went way up; then it went way down and this went on for a while that night. For the next two days I had a fever and my brain felt fried/dizzy/spacey. My fever is gone and the dizziness has gone way down.

But here's the thing. I am an empath and normally I can "expand" into someone or something else at the snap of a finger. But when I try to do it now it's like there are these cracks or shocks in my head. The only other time I really felt something like this is when I expanded too far (into a star) that I felt a terrible splitting pain down my nose/face.

Is it possible too much of that heat/energy went up into my brow and fried something? I had a dream where a little guy with an antenna on his head got burnt out. That's kinda how I feel. How can I return my brow to a normal empty space aside from just waiting it out?