Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Watchers.

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest

The Watchers.

I was just curious if anyone had ever heard of a group of entities called the Watchers.

I'm currently dealing with them. I was simply wondering if anyone else had ever dealt with them as well.

Ivo Guest
    Sounds like something out of Simon's 'Necronomicon.' (I'm an occult bibliophile...)

He mentions watchers in some sort of Summerian/Mesopotamian thought-form entity used to guard the magician's body while travelling through the "7 Gates." That is, of course, if you're not thinking of something totally different. . .

The *Simon* Necronomicon (there are tons of others...) being something developed by a group of people called "Magical Childe" (an occult supply store and magical group on the east-coast of the U.S.) It was an intentional ellaboration on the fictitious tome known as the Necronomicon, alluded to by Strange Tales author Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

If one is rather adept in the suspension of disbelief this milleu can be very effective in magical workings of all kinds.

Watcher's sound to me like very guardian-oriented entities associated with self-protection.

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    The Watchers are a large group of behind the scenes entities who gather endless information about the universe. Hence the term "watchers".
    The trouble with them is that they don't just watch, they meddle.

I had no idea about them for a very long time. It was only recently that I became aware of their precence. But I have been through alot of very difficult spiritual experiences in my life, almost exclusively at their hands.

They are vile, vicious, tenacious, and unworthy to continue existing, in my estimation.

Donald McGlinn Guest
    From what you have described, I know Robert would love to hear of your interactions.

Donald

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    Well, theres quite a few to tell. They are simply up to no good. They don't work on very many people, but they've singled me out and they've been making my life hell.

Things you wouldn't think were possible they do with striking ease. And they have no sense for the sacred, apparantly. They would stab God himself in the Eye to see how He would react. This is no exageration.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlmightyZenTaco
    The Watchers are a large group of behind the scenes entities who gather endless information about the universe. Hence the term "watchers".
    The trouble with them is that they don't just watch, they meddle.
    I first encountered what sounds similar while investigating disturbances about people and/or places where I would often see them at some vantage point. At first glance they seem to be just what you say observers and I contented myself with that thought. But there is also the sense of involvement in the situation and it is easy to surmise that they have simply setup the conditions in order to watch and perhaps gloat. Later we would call some of these 'motivators' due to how they will instigate and watch, disrupting their efforts can get their attention and their truer nature. There may be two different types of being here with some overlap, the fluid nature IMHO makes it tricky to be definitive.
    In the later category I have picked them associating themselves with tragedy beit war or natural disasters, perhaps they cream off the emotional stuff including energy or simply enjoy the misery.
    One other thought, I have picked up lesser types (some in the physical) who appear to be following the bidding of these critters and they can get very nervous if they are failing to complete the task.
    Would like to hear of an instance or two of your contact with these for reference.
    Mick

Donald McGlinn Guest

Re: The Watchers.

I was just curious if anyone had ever heard of a group of entities called the Watchers.

I'm currently dealing with them. I was simply wondering if anyone else had ever dealt with them as well.
    Thinking about it, would you be willing to write up some of your experiences with the watchers and either posting it in here or emailing me with it please?

If you want to email it to me, PM me and I will give you my email address.

Donald

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    From my talks with SD and my own experience I've gathered quite a bit of information about these buggers. Yes, they do send other entities to do their bidding. And yes, these entities seem to be frightened of them.

They use the grey alien entity as a minion, and are sometimes behind the obsessive fear some people have of alien abduction. When I was younger I used to be terrifed of aliens and had quite a few strange alien experiences. Though I thought these to be nothing more than dreams and a haunting obsession.

The "Watchers" are fairly intrested in messing with me on a daily basis, but it's something that is being worked through with lots of assistance. From my constant attacks I'ver surmised that their research on me is either very important, or they simply refuse to give up on a task no matter how unproductive it becomes. Spec has made it more than difficult for them to continue unhindered.

I've even receieved help from Archangels and groups of discarnite spirits.
    I think the attacks are winding down, and they seem to be taking heavy damage from multiple sources due to this whole ordeal.

I hope that soon they will be nothing but a thing of the past. A faint and very bad memory.

From my talks with SD and my own experience I've gathered quite a bit of information about these buggers. Yes, they do send other entities to do their bidding. And yes, these entities seem to be frightened of them.
    And therein lies an interesting insight into the nature of some operations including the physical linkages. The motive is a little more tricky

They use the grey alien entity as a minion, and are sometimes behind the obsessive fear some people have of alien abduction.
    Very much the minion sometimes, I have seen situations where the motivation is distracted and the minions come to a standstill. The good news is that this level they lack sufficient sentience to continue independently.
    they simply refuse to give up on a task no matter how unproductive it becomes. Spec has made it more than difficult for them to continue unhindered.
    Again, the actual motivation is key to much of why this stuff happens, what we often experience is simply the effect... Once the constructs are in place it can just continue in a mindless manner. This is why I talk of archetype constructs on occasion, once in place it can be a driving force for the stupid as well as the more useful avenues. Such constructs (and their creators) can give a sense of well being and sense of purpose for the most valueless of activities.
    and they seem to be taking heavy damage from multiple sources due to this whole ordeal.
    That they are but there is an ebb and flow to this stuff, clear a space and something will fill it. There are all too many ready to seize a opportunity and pollute the neighbourhood
    Mick

Dan36oy Guest
    Fascinating stuff. ZenTaco, the discription from your first post sounds like a good plot for an awesome book. I agree with Donald, I'd love to hear a story or two from your experiences.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast