Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Watchers.

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    Well, they will "set up shop" right in your head so to speak. If you aren't extremely aware of how you normally feel you won't even notice. They sort of just beam feelings and thoughts right into your subconcious.

Also they've unplugged my heart chakra at least fifty times. The person I am working with (or perhaps a better way of saying it is who is helping me in an otherwise helpless situation - he does most of the work unfortunately) can plug it right back in. When I first came to him about the problem I didn't even have a heart chakra. They had removed it. He had to get the help of Michael the Arch Angel to get it back for me.

Now, I realize this all sounds unbelievable and quite unlikely. That's fine. I wouldn't believe me either. But it's an every day thing for me now. They are capable of removing chakras. Disconnecting them. Creating devices and putting them in you. They even stoop to sending demons to overpower you.

They are nasty fellows. And if I ever manage to overcome this I will see to it that they are dealt with harshly. I can't imagine what they have done to some other people who aren't as well equipped to deal with this as I am.

Hegemony Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlmightyZenTaco
    Well, they will "set up shop" right in your head so to speak. If you aren't extremely aware of how you normally feel you won't even notice. They sort of just beam feelings and thoughts right into your subconcious.

Also they've unplugged my heart chakra at least fifty times. The person I am working with (or perhaps a better way of saying it is who is helping me in an otherwise helpless situation - he does most of the work unfortunately) can plug it right back in. When I first came to him about the problem I didn't even have a heart chakra. They had removed it. He had to get the help of Michael the Arch Angel to get it back for me.

Now, I realize this all sounds unbelievable and quite unlikely. That's fine. I wouldn't believe me either. But it's an every day thing for me now. They are capable of removing chakras. Disconnecting them. Creating devices and putting them in you. They even stoop to sending demons to overpower you.

They are nasty fellows. And if I ever manage to overcome this I will see to it that they are dealt with harshly. I can't imagine what they have done to some other people who aren't as well equipped to deal with this as I am.
    Now I'm slightly worried, the heart chakra is the only one I have extreme difficulty feeling *any* sensation in, if at all!

Tell me..when these devices are in place, do you feel a strange tightening sensation around certain lobes in your brain (paricularly left, for me)?

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    No. A device generally feels like a slightly dirty interfering "thing". When it comes to me they stick them into chakras.

You can't feel your heart chakra? Well, the heart chakra governs the deeper emotions and general higher awareness. If you feel things in your heart it's a good chance your heart chakra is working just fine.

Do you feel generally cold and emotionless? If so, you might have a heart chakra issue. I reccomend stimulating it with meditation. Visualizing a white ball of light there while vibrating IAO or Yehova eloah va daas should get it going pretty well.

Argeroth Guest

The Watchers - another name?? Nephilum?

Have any of you had a look at any of Micheal Tsarion's take on the world???

Use uses many references from the Book of Enoch, Bible, as well as many other ancient texts...

I just purchased his book off of his website http://www.taroscopes.com. The man has some very interesting theories.. of course.. every conspiracy theory is tailored to fit!

My 2 cents Cheers!

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlmightyZenTaco
    No. A device generally feels like a slightly dirty interfering "thing". When it comes to me they stick them into chakras.

You can't feel your heart chakra? Well, the heart chakra governs the deeper emotions and general higher awareness. If you feel things in your heart it's a good chance your heart chakra is working just fine.

Do you feel generally cold and emotionless? If so, you might have a heart chakra issue. I reccomend stimulating it with meditation. Visualizing a white ball of light there while vibrating IAO or Yehova eloah va daas should get it going pretty well.
    Hi TheAlmightyZenTaco,

For the benefit of others in here, can you please give a translation of the above words?

Thankyou,

Donald

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    I'm assuming you mean "IAO" and "Yehova Eloah Ve Daas".

Well, IAO is a combination of Isis Apophis and Osiris. It is the symbol of the threefold cycle of the universe. Birth, death, rebirth. It is the qabbalic symbol of the God of Tifereth. The God of the heart.

Yehova Eloah Va Daas is rougly translated as Yehova God of Knowledge. It is the aspect of God that resides in the heart. The most manifestable aspect of God. It is considered the lesser countenece. He is essentially Jesus. The Son. The Heart. The truest manifestable Self. The Soul. The essential Self. The Holy Guardian Angel. The Buddha. The Christ.

You get the point. If you focus on the heart chakra and vibrate these names, you are almost assured at least some positive response. If you become adept at it you can vibrate your chakras quite effectively with this method using the corresponding god name for each chakra.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    According to some sources (Biblical and others) "The Watchers" are 'Fallen Angels'.
    angels or devas i agree but the sort we see dont meddle or harm
    we see in meditation a group of devas called the watchers
    they bring a table with them when they project and we see them sitting around this long oval table with high backed chairs
    they wear indigo to dark purple robes with high collars
    they seem faceless
    and benevolent
    they bow their heads namaste
    and sit and watch some of our lessons and occasionally they test us
    the tests include questions about love and values and service
    i feel the ones described earlier are dark ones these are with the light
    some sources call them the council of nine but i cannot say if that is correct or not
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

TheAlmightyZenTaco Guest
    No, these fellows defintely aren't the guys you are talking about. They don't actually call themselves the watchers. I'm fairly sure that's a name they've just picked up.

But they've recently run into a good deal of trouble for what they have been doing. The attacks have dramatically decreased as they are apparantly busy defending themselves from an onslaught.

It is my sincere hope that every last one of them is smashed into the ground.

They've had it coming.

Ides Guest
    Just picking up this thread......

I have come across a group of entities roughly resembling what you are describing in the malevolent watchers.

The number of them I got was 13, and seemed based out of earths much earlier history. Somewhere around the fall of Atlantis (or what ever you want to call that time period)

They struck me as more powerful than any magicians currently walking the earth, though that is changing....

They are very adept at interfering, and work forward from that spot on timelines. Was trying to cleanup my timeline, and finally exposed them WAY back. Once they were pegged it was easier to find their "fingerprints" on other situations to keep me off course. Both present and past lives.

They are evil and nasty beings (fairly human in origin I think) that are really mad about the outcome of the changes from the age the originated in, and are working hard see our next age change will not be a gain for humanity.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast