Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not getting out

Blog Entries

Re: Not getting out

Just a few:
    Quote Originally Posted by selfknowing
    I was starting rope when I felt like my body was getting lighter and more numb, say after about 1/2 hour of energy raising and/or meditation/breathing. I think I wasn't quite deep enough except for once. That time I could actually feel my hands and feet moving astrally! It got me excited and my heart did a big flip/falling feeling. Another few times I also did a swaying motion/energy body loosening after getting the numb feeling. It felt like I was swaying in a hammock and I could feel my energy body moving a few inches inside in my "body hammock". It just made me dizzy though.
    I generally use different exit techniques for different exit symptoms: For example, the swaying 'body hammock' feeling (I call it 'rocking') shows me your e-body has already externalized, what it needs is momentum to get completely out. In this case I wouldn't use rope because rope starts out as an in-body method- in other words, it returns your body to 'in you' and replaces the already happening exit with a forced exit. I instead try to follow the rocking and 'taking off' with it, like body surfing, and use the motion to keep going.
    I like rope for when you have vibrations, or when there are no exit symptoms whatsoever except visuals. (Slow moving vivid visuals, that is.) And I make sure to do energy body loosening before starting it.
    Most times I try to meditate when the kids are awake one comes to check on me or show me something so I think my best chance is going to be after waking up early or in the middle of the night. Usually I go right back into the hypnagogic imagery and have really vivid dreams, and some are really physical feeling, but not lucid ones where I could phase out. Maybe I just need to work on becoming lucid or not going back to sleep... Any ideas?
    What you're doing is fine, except- if I were you, I'd plan to get up physically, walk around, and then go to your projection spot and then try, instead of waking up and closing your eyes and then trying. This will 'dust you off' and get your mind interested in the route it's going to take to project. You can also tell yourself "I will remember when I go this way" when you do it- and then go back in.

thanks, Kelly
    Good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Fish Guest

That makes sense CF. I tried ROPE last night after I got the floating feeling and could only spin my head around 360 inside my body yuck

Will try this tonight, I should’ve went with the rocket instead of the rope!

selfknowing Guest

Thanks for the clarification on the rope- That makes sense... I should've tried the waterskiing method maybe. I've done that before and started to feel a movement but next time I'll stick with it if I feel my energy body loosening. I'll keep at it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2