Thread: Shared Projection/Real-time Communication

TitanClash Guest

Shared Projection/Real-time Communication

As it's one of my main goals I wish to focus on in the astral and real-time, to what extent have you had success with a shared projection attempt? I.E., meeting up with another projector on purpose to do a joint experience? (and have been able to confirm it with said person afterwards)

Also, what are your experiences with doing a real-time projection and interacting with real-time people in your astral body? By interaction, I mean anything from encountering them in their waking life and confirming that what you saw is what they were doing (or having them react to you somehow), entering their dreams, or anything else that was able to be confirmed.

~Thanks

Fish Guest

Re: Shared Projection/Real-time Communication

I've had it happen once. Spontaneous projection on my part with intention to meet up with a friend. When I woke up I knew I had projected and passed it off as a super-surreal dream and that it didn't happen.

Until I got an email the next morning and I knew it was NOT the case at all!! Very disturbing, I was a wreck for weeks afterwards - one of the reasons I became a member of this forum. Prior to that projection I was browsing through the threads here for about 6 months.

But YES indeed it is possible, with more an more practise I'm sure you can accomplish conscious projection. Good luck!

TitanClash Guest

Thanks -- anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by TitanClash
    As it's one of my main goals I wish to focus on in the astral and real-time, to what extent have you had success with a shared projection attempt? I.E., meeting up with another projector on purpose to do a joint experience? (and have been able to confirm it with said person afterwards)

Also, what are your experiences with doing a real-time projection and interacting with real-time people in your astral body? By interaction, I mean anything from encountering them in their waking life and confirming that what you saw is what they were doing (or having them react to you somehow), entering their dreams, or anything else that was able to be confirmed.

~Thanks
    A few of my children appear to me in dreams , in the astral or in RTZ standing beside my pillow .
    When I travel , my kids seem to find me as do deceased relatives irregardless of where I shift in the world , lol .
    I have chosen to hook up with a person in the astral and then with their permission travelled together or spoke only in the Astral with them briefly . However they do not always recall this .

On one occasion , I wanted to speak to Robert Bruce about something and did not know where on his itinerary he was at that time . So I linked to him as I went to sleep , then I met him in the astral dressed in a red hockey shirt and had a conversation with his Astral Bob that he did not recall . However , he was able to confirm that he had been in Canada with a friend who was in a hockey team with a red shirt and that the room he slept in was covered with hockey memorabilia .

I routinely project with others in meditative trance both online and in person locally .We see and hear the same teachers and see and hear the same ashrams . But our senses are not equally developed so when we bring a friend they may not see anything .....yet .

I wanted to comfort my daughter who was out of the country and I found her and she recalled me entering her dreams .

I wanted to scold a daughter who went to live with a boyfriend , and I wanted to convince her to come home . I found her though I had never been there before by linking to her energy . Then I hugged her and begged her to come home . She did .She recalled me finding her in her dreams .

Friends often come to me in dreams to laugh , ask me to fly with them , argue about something or just chat about anything they like .

Not all of my kids can do this but 5 out of 7 have entered my dreams and I have entered the dreams of those same 5 aware ones . I can not seem to make it to the ones who do not project with recall ...yet .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

star Guest

I've met up via mental projection. Its fun and we were able to do energy work toghther. Then I have also used mental projection to enter into the energy of friends to do healing or entity removal. I have a friend that contacts me via the astral nearly everyday, and its easy to feel.

star Guest

I've met up via mental projection. Its fun and we were able to do energy work toghther. Then I have also used mental projection to enter into the energy of friends to do healing or entity removal. I have a friend that contacts me via the astral nearly everyday, and its easy to feel.

TitanClash Guest

Star, what exactly do you mean mental projection? Are you differentiating it from astral, real-time, or talking about the mental plane? Also, how did you start doing these sessions, practice and technique wise?

star Guest

Mental projection is a projection through the mental plane proper, and much easier to induce IMO. Simple to 'stregthen' the 'muscles' required. My practice consists of many different practices. One of these is creating in detail an item, with every one of the senses and making it extremely vivid, then strapping it onto myself and holding it with me all day. Feeling the wieght of the item. Picking it up and using it. Such as my astral sword. You'd think that an astral sword wouldn't have any uses at first, but it does. It even gets stronger with use. This is one way to get started anyhow.

aprilla Guest

once, i projected to my friends house round the corner, and i told her not to call for me in the morning to go to the farm because something else i wanted to do. she said thats ok, i have something else to do too, so see you later. when i woke up and remembered the dream projection/which i remember flying there, and everything was as it was in the physical, i thought about whether she would turn up for me at 9 30, am, like she said she would the day before. she didn't turn up, i thought it was wierd because she has never not turned up before. i went round the next day and asked her why she hadn't turned up...she told me she just forgot because she had something else to do too and said sorry. i wondered whether something struck her subconscious not to call round, but perhaps she dosen't recall it, (as she once told me she dosen't recall her dreams).or whether i was picking up on the fact she wasn't going to call anyway because something else she needed to to.
    the night before the projection, i was going to call her and tell her not to call, but i thought about projecting there. something different, for sure.