Thread: Just a Miscellaneous Question...

greatman07 Guest

Just a Miscellaneous Question...

Hello. I was wondering...do these forums have some kind of 'special' energy in them or something? I'm asking this because, whenever I come here, I always feel a subtle flow of energy emanating from here, and even in some of the posts...Again, this may just be me, but I want to confirm it...Thank you!

Blog Entries

Re: Just a Miscellaneous Question...

Okay, this is only my own theory. Take it only for what it's worth.

An online community is a sort of cohesive energetic "entity", in my experience. They all have different character, qualities, mood, etc. Sometimes they change for the better or the worse, but they seem to actually have a specific coherence as almost a living thing. (This is true also of non-virtual communities, but I think it's more easily visible and tracked in an online one.)

Some of the members of this community are energetically very strong. Many are empathic, many are psychic in some form or another, pretty much all are highly spiritually active. When you get that many spiritually/energetically aware people in one community, you're bound to get some really interesting energetic effects.

As I said, this is only my own theory, so don't take it as gospel. It's just based on observation.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

greatman07 Guest

Wow...that sounds really interesting, and it does fit in with how I feel about it...Thank you! Is there anyone else who can put their own spin on it?

mrsix Guest

A similar thing happens to me when I read through the forum, however I think my experience is a bit more mundane!

When I come here I feel energy flowing, because the site inspires me and gets me thinking about energy, hence I naturally become aware of my energy when Im reading through the threads

sleeper Guest

Olderwiser wrote:
    Some of the members of this community are energetically very strong. Many are empathic, many are psychic in some form or another, pretty much all are highly spiritually active. When you get that many spiritually/energetically aware people in one community, you're bound to get some really interesting energetic effects.
    Agreed

greatman07 Guest

Ok...thank you for your answers!

star Guest

I can sometimes feel the energy of the people who are replying on the forum, it depends on the person and my own sensitivity at the moment.

greatman07 Guest

I mean, wow...Some of you people feel a lot more than I do...It's like, when I'm on the forum, I feel a little tingle sensation in my feet and hands, and once, I felt a pressure of my forehead...So yeah, the people on this forum are pretty powerful...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by star
    I can sometimes feel the energy of the people who are replying on the forum, it depends on the person and my own sensitivity at the moment.
    Me, too. I do have to be pretty careful with it, though. I've had to learn how to place shields that are effective, but which still allow some sensitivity. (Hmmm, sounds like a condom, doesn't it... ? )
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.