Thread: Energy sensations in my toes

soulseeker Guest

Energy sensations in my toes

I am on day 4 (after taking a one week hiatus in order to work solely on palm and finger energy work) and was working on my toes. I can barely feel any energy sensation. Now, I can feel the energy in my palms, thumbs, and fingers very well, but my toes seem to have no sensations. So, I am unsure as to whether or not I am doing the techniques wrong or if my toes are not blocked. Also, when others were trying to do the brushing technique on all toes at the same time, did you have trouble with the technique? I find that when I focus on all of my toes at once all of the very slight sensations that I was able to get before slowly faded away until I was left "feeling" nothing but my feet (with no energy sensations). It was as if I moved from stimulating my energy to just thinking about my feet. I am sure I just need more practice, but I was wondering what others thought along with their own experience with this technique. Thanks a lot.

Blog Entries

Re: Energy sensations in my toes

Quote Originally Posted by soulseeker
    I am on day 4 (after taking a one week hiatus in order to work solely on palm and finger energy work) and was working on my toes. I can barely feel any energy sensation. Now, I can feel the energy in my palms, thumbs, and fingers very well, but my toes seem to have no sensations. So, I am unsure as to whether or not I am doing the techniques wrong or if my toes are not blocked.
    This is fairly common in the very beginning. If something doesn't work for you, try something different. Feet and hands are usually more sensitive than, say, the torso, but that is not a rule, and it doesn't mean that you're doing something wrong. Continue with the brushing, but you can also mix it up a little, imagining something like a wirebrush, or bb's rolling through your skin- anything that produces some sensation.
    Also, when others were trying to do the brushing technique on all toes at the same time, did you have trouble with the technique? I find that when I focus on all of my toes at once all of the very slight sensations that I was able to get before slowly faded away until I was left "feeling" nothing but my feet (with no energy sensations). It was as if I moved from stimulating my energy to just thinking about my feet. I am sure I just need more practice, but I was wondering what others thought along with their own experience with this technique. Thanks a lot.
    The variations between exercises and the difference in sensations to them are normal, don't worry about it- more options will open to you as you progress.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

soulseeker Guest

Thanks a lot CF. You're answer helped me out a lot, not to mention improved my confidence that I'm not doing the technique wrong. I worked for about 20 minutes today with the same technique and was able to produce marginally better sensations, maybe in a couple of days I will be as competent in the feet as I now am with the hands. Thanks again for the timely reply.

Blog Entries

No prob.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.