Thread: 8 chakra, is there information about it?

LuciaUruguay Guest

8 chakra, is there information about it?

Well Hi people, I hope everyone is ok here, I am absent because I have lots of work in my spanish forum (well is not mine but I have a section there jejeje) Anyway, on last thurdsday I was doing ok as always at night before sleep opening all my chakras in order and when I arrived to te seventh cakra of the crown, I had the need to say "8 chakra open" but I stopped, I thought I was crazy so I asked my guides about this, they told me that they talked to me about this chakra not long ago while I slept so this information sliced into my normal knowledge when time was right. Apparently I have it and I can open it, I did not wanted to talk about this but when I red another interesting post I saw that people where talking already about THAT chakra and is EXACTLY located IN THE SAME PLACE where I feel it. The guides explained that the energy received by that chakra is DIRECTLY given by GOD itself, as I can see God I ask Him and He confirmed it, when I opened my 8 chakra for two nights I was able to feel high vibrational energy moving into my crown chakra and I felt lots of energy as never before, it was incredible. The guides also explained me that all human are going to have this 8 chakra soon. I red of a 9th cakra so I will try to open it but I dont think that is true, my guides only talk of an 8 chakra.
    Thanks a lot in advance if you have more information, the master of a friend also mentioned the 8 chakra only so is true (I dont know of a 9th cakra as I said before)

Kisses and please bring me light to this ignorant person jejeje.

Blog Entries

Re: 8 chakra, is there information about it?

Hi Lucia. Aunt Clair has a ton of information in this thread.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8770&p=70231#p70231
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This book might interest you. http://www.amazon.com/8th-Chakra-Wha...3086644&sr=8-2. I haven't read the book myself yet, just heard the author on a radio program.

ranlinra13 Guest

I was working on my chakras and auras some years ago. I actually had blank human forms (some sitting, front, back, side, just face) on paper that I put into a book. I would record the aura's as I saw them and when I could ask the people what they were feeling and thinking or moods. Anyway, I started seeing different levels of the aura which brought me to some questions and dream work with my guides to further explain what I was seeing. This is at a point that I was Very connected.

So, anyway, I learned of 13 Chakras. There were 12 Active (If you had them - not saying that I do - or even did - but we could) and then the 13th was empty. It was there as a sort of holding tank. Just like there is sequence in your DNA strand, there is sequence in your aura and chakras.

So, I began to play. I felt that the 8th Chakra (again this is all personal experience so it might not agree with what is in books) was slightly higher than the Crown chakra. I felt this was directly connected to our hypothalmus. The hypothalmus controls the information that comes into our being or our sense whether physical or not. Our beliefs control the mechanism in the hypothalmus. So, let's say that you never experienced Red - you would get a message of Red - not know or recognize what Red is and say that you saw a color of Orange with Brown in it - or something like that. It also filters out per beliefs. Say your received a message from an alien species and they approached you and talked to you face to face (in dream or astral or another dimension). Say you did not believe in Alien Species visiting people at all. You might filter out the encounter and say I heard of voice - must be my guide and here is what they said. You might find something missing later - go back into that - and find years later that you did have an encounter because now - your beliefs changed. So, if you work on this chakra - to make it "cleaner" and "energized" (by asking to remove blocks and keep open minded), your filters will slowly be changed to only filter out what really needs to be to protect you and not becuase of not being open minded. Therefore, you would see more, hear more, understand more.

I played with the resequencing thing too with different levels of the chakras and frequencies. It worked for working with alien species and traveling to some places that were blocked. But when I "Played" around with soul template and body template through the same method - I had some harsh physical backlash and got very very sick and then the only color in my aura was red for awhile. So caution.

Thanks

LuciaUruguay Guest

ranlinra13 thanks to you!

is very interesting your experience, I am just begining my work, and yes, I feel 13 chakras as well, the one that is in the chest it was so incredible the burn I felt, I mean, it was a little scare for me, probably I am doing this a little faster but after what I did and after some time of opening the whole chakras is as if I dont feel as much energy as before, my guides told me that as I red somewhere alse I did a new energy system able to resist the new energies, so, I really loved to feel all that energy, but well, I evolve so...

thanks again and for the warning, two other friends warning me too about the use of energy

star Guest

Do you have any extra chakras inside your body? I've run into a few people who have more than what is normally written down.

ranlinra13 Guest

I have an open chakra between my heart chakra and my throat chakra - the thymus chakra - I think that's what it is called.

My sister is a massotherapist and she had me tapping on my chest in two different ways to open my lymph nodes to help cleanse toxins from my body. This is when I noticed this chakra opening.

I feel the one above my crown chakra is open now, but not like it was -I feel this is more open when I drum or in sleep state.

I have one open slightly below my feet. This helps connect to Mother Earth and work I do on healing the earth and our connection. Funny this one came about by learning the Merkaba. I'm not sure if it was actually because of the merkaba or because someone in the class had a frequency generator which sped up our frequency to something like 10 or 11. He said that we are set to the Earth's frequency - but I forget what that is. Anyway - that was really cool because I was hearing so many messages in different languages that I didn't know. As I wrote them down - I knew what it said though. Today I look at the information and can't make head or tales of it.

I am not as "open" as I was then. I've had A LOT of spiritual attacks and some that were around me were deliberate energy suckers. But I'm getting back into all my old practices that helped and my energy and connection is growing again......so good lesson and I'm glad to be doing spiritual work again - I missed it.

Thank you. I'll have to look up the books and links from this post too - very interesting to me.