Thread: Early MAP Experience & Some Background

zeropoint Guest

Early MAP Experience & Some Background

My early MAP experience has produced some interesting breakthroughs. I'm moving somewhat slowly relative to the delineated time-frame, but can't seem to rush the process. E.g., on Day 4 I spent too much time thinking about an upcoming meeting, and realized I was trying to absorb the presets with with my teeth clenched. Ha! talk about a countervailing force. So, for now I am trying to follow a slow "steady as she goes" approach.

Anyway, I became interested in OBE's after (over the past year or so) identifying some past experiences as Astral Projections or Near-Astral projections.

Earliest...

First, I have clear recollections of frequently flying around my parent's apartment and backyard as a child. I was about three. It definitely wasn't something I tried to do (as I am trying now) it was just simply something I did. I wish I could tell you that I had fantastic voyages to other realms. But, I simply concentrated on doing the things I enjoyed - with a little Astral kick! E.g., I would stand in front of the refrigerator, stretch out my hands to my sides and float up to get the cereals I craved - Tony the Tiger Frosted Flakes. Then I would hover back down to the ground and enjoy

Most interesting...

I was returning home from a vacation to one of the spookiest cities in the U.S. with two friends. We were driving on the highway, and I was sitting behind the passenger seat. We were all extremely worn out from our trip. So, after about an hour or so into the trip I decide to take a nap, but couldn't. Every time I closed my eyes I got the sensation of being able to "see" right through my eyelids! Everything I saw with my eyes closed seemed in place, but was somehow shadowy - which led me to call it a shadow world. The best description I can give, for those of you that saw Lord of the Rings, is that it was very similar to the world experienced by Frodo when he put on the ring. Also, the environment seemed to be moving a little bit slower than normal. E.g., I could count the dashed lines on the highway as they were moving by - even though we were traveling at a very high speed. The detail was incredible. Imagine my surprise when I realize my friends and I aren't alone in the car. Next to me (on my left) is an entity staring straight ahead at the driver. I would describe the intensity of his focus on the driver as voracious. Moreover, I can see from his profile, that his eyes are jet black; there are no "whites of his eyes" to see. Every time I close my eyes this chap becomes aware of my presence, and very slowly starts to turn his head to look at me. I wasn't afraid in the classic sense, but I know damn well that I didn't want to see into those jet black eyes! So, just before our eyes meet I would always open my "physical" eyes...for the better. This was all getting a little creepy. So, I decided I wasn't going to close my eyes anymore, and changed seats with my friend in the front passenger seat who was already asleep and promptly fell asleep in the back of the car. After switching seats we drove along for about half of an hour and I look over to my left to see the driver falling asleep at the wheel. His head is actually repeatedly falling to his chest as he succumbs to la-la land's draw, and the car starts heading off the road toward a set of cement pillars (underneath a bridge) that would have surely killed all three of us had I not moved to the front seat and been in a position to grab the steering wheel to guide the car onto the road. Needless to say, we stopped the car, I became the designated driver and we made it home safely.

Most textbook like...

I spontaneously left my body and felt my head bumping up against the ceiling of my room - much like a helium balloon. I look down and see a chord dangling beneath me. I look back up, and realize the "impossibility" of the perspective, and am sucked right back into my physical home. Nice!

Anyway, the identified experiences, except the earliest, were spontaneous. As I mentioned, I didn't question this ability as a child...OBE's were just something I did. I've also had some incredibly lucid and symbolic dreams. So, I look forward to progressing in the MAP program. Part of me feels that I've wasted quite a bit of time letting plain ignorance distract me from this sensibility. I've climbed some tall proverbial peaks in my time, and am hoping this isn't going to be as difficult. Any comments / advice are (is) welcome!

Take Care - ZeroPoint

Re: Early MAP Experience & Some Background

go at whatever pace suits you.
    i wouldn't get too caught up in worrying about how long it takes you to progress.
    it seems we progress when we're ready to,so relax about it and enjoy the experiences as they unfold...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

zeropoint Guest

My energy seems to come and go in pronounced cycles, and I find it a little frustrating when I'm on the downside. Even though I've had notable success with the MAP program so far, it seems to arrive in the afternoon when I grab the opportunity to train and listen to the Presets. E.g., now during the day I am often able to will the sensitivity in my fingers and to a somewhat lesser extent in my toes.

Relaxing is key for me. But, lately my days have been long and I am too tired at night to try and dance on the edge of being awake and asleep at the same time. Strange. ZeroPoint.

Blog Entries

It is also fairly common to feel your energy go down when you start the program, and it's ok to take 'a little longer' in the beginning than what's prescribed too. So in all, it's to be expected.
    So you're doing well.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

zeropoint Guest

CF: Many thanks for the tip!