Thread: Fever Dreams

TitanClash Guest

Fever Dreams

I've had some kind of bug the last few days, which in turn gave me a couple degrees of fever while I slept -- and it reminded me of how prolonged, crazy, and "hard to get out of" feverish dreams are. Even when you're restless in bed almost awake, you can't seem to get out of the dream... you might wake up, roll over, and sort of 'fall' back into it.

What do you feel is going on with the energy body/consciousness during feverish dreams?

Re: Fever Dreams

G'day,

The big difference with feverish dreams is that they are more memorable, because the discomfort involved causes a stronger memory download. This involves my 'slight discomfort' method.

For example, if you have a toothache, you will have a lot more dreams and OBE's, because the pain arouses you frequently and each time you partially or fully awaken you have a memory download.

This gives the experience of being locked into the dream state only if you are lucid and realize you are dreaming.

It is quite common to continue dreaming where you left off, if you are having frequent arousal and partial arousal during sleep.

Its a curious thing to experience, and it provides good insight into the obe and dream processes that are at work every time you sleep. These things are not normally remembered.

Robert