Thread: Feverish Dreams

TitanClash Guest

Feverish Dreams

I made this post in the Ask Robert Bruce section, but decided to make a normal discussion topic as well so I could keep that one cleared up:

I've had some kind of bug the last few days, which in turn gave me a couple degrees of fever while I slept -- and it reminded me of how prolonged, crazy, and "hard to get out of" feverish dreams are. Even when you're restless in bed almost awake, you can't seem to get out of the dream... you might wake up, roll over, and sort of 'fall' back into it.

What do you feel is going on with the energy body/consciousness during feverish dreams?

Blog Entries

Re: Feverish Dreams

Personal opinion only, I think when your body is sick, it's harder to get out of the cycles of your own subconscious. I don't know why, other than maybe your consciousness (or semi-consciousness or whatever) feels more obligated to stay and keep an eye on things.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

veranadine Guest

Re: Feverish Dreams

• This is actually a multi-leveled process occurring on both the spiritual and physical planes.

Your spirit is indeed watching and protecting but it is also healing. Most healing, contrary to popular opinion, does not occur on the physical level. (Just as most illness does not originate of the physical.)

Your connection to the spiritual seems stronger (ie. harder to break) when you are ill because it is through the connection with your higher self that life is sustained and healing is initiated. (I came to understand this better myself during a near-death experience.)

Also, your body often does not have the energy during extreme sickness to maintain conscious awareness. It is using all of its main energy to expel infection and virus, not to power your ego-mind. Hence you remain in a kind of semi-dream state, connected to the thinking spirit but not so connected to the thinking mind.

In the end, whatever you experience during sickness is what is right for your own individual constitution. Some people even experience their best insights and awakenings during a seemingly inconvenient and painful illness.

Blessings & Healing,