Thread: Day 5 MAP Experiences

zeropoint Guest

Day 5 MAP Experiences

Okay...Now that I've read over some more of the materials on this board, I realize I've probably posted in the wrong forums early on. I'll really try to get better about that.

Anyway, here are some comments from Day 5....

After a pause, my dream recall has increased once again – very dramatically over the past two days. Woohoo! There is a lot to write about in my journal. Two nights ago, I had what seemed like a long storyline type of dream. Last night, featured four vignettes, while they were information-rich they did seem to quickly shift from one to the next. I’m surprised that I remembered all of them in relatively high detail. Although, I did note that if I waited too long without thinking about them, the memory would start to fade.

So far, the Week 1 Preset has proved quite interesting. E.g., I mentioned that it once produced an amazing rocking sensation. That has not re-occurred, as my conscious mind now seems to be a little too eager to analyze and not cede control. Perhaps with time. Nonetheless, I regularly see somewhat shadowy outlines of human forms. Once I briefly noted a flash of a large fiery ocean. It wasn’t fiery in the red flaming sense, but in the sense that you might see bright multi-colored light flashing from a diamond. It was very beautiful. Also, I once noted a seeming journey down what looked like a Gaussian ring-like structure that featured many colors – not as brilliant as in the above ocean scene, but somewhat less defined. Another thing I’ve noticed is some twitching in my legs that seems to come and go during the Preset Sessions.

Take Care - ZeroPoint

zeropoint Guest

Re: Day 5 MAP Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by CF
    Did you want me to move the prior posts? I can if you want me to.
    Thanks for the offer, I'm fine with leaving them where they are at . But, if you want to hunt them down and move them, so you can clean up your forum, that's Okay with me too.

Nah- too much work- unless you really want me to.- CF.