Thread: Seeing my self?

Scott Guest

Seeing my self?

The other night, after reading about laying on your back I did this and upon falling asleep for a short time I achieved mind awake body asleep and then started to think about the Vibrations and falling sensation and then I willed the falling sensation and proceeded to feel like I was being shot downward then started vibrating and I started to think about exiting but no exit was achieved I also have not learned any exit techniques yet so I didn’t know what to do. What made this experience so interesting was I could clearly see a face looking right at me and I could see this through my closed eye lids - now that I look back taking the mind slit into consideration this very well could have been me looking at me, next time this happens how do I then switch/split my active consciousness?

Blog Entries

Re: Seeing my self?

If you are laying and are looking at your own projected double (and are brave) ask it to help you get out and see what happens. If your point of view is from the bed then any old exit technique should help, but I have found in my experience that separation doesn't happen always in this stage, because it sometimes happens before you are in deep enough trance (hard to believe, I know) but it won't hurt to try something.
    In other words, ignore it or ask it for help (to pull you out).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Scott Guest

Re: Seeing my self?

Good advice I will ask myself to let me see from the projected RTZ viewpoint.