After thinking I wasn't going to experience the "rocking" sensation again that occurred during my earlier preset session, it surprised me once again. However, this time it arrived in a somewhat different form. The first time around, the waves were probably best described as relatively high frequency, as if my head were moving back and forth...as if i were rapidly turning my head to look left and then right to cross a street. This time around the waves were much larger, and passed through me on only twice. However, they seemed to carry quite a bit of energy with them. My first impression was of being surprised by a large fast moving wave while swimming in the ocean. But it is probably more accurate to describe the experience as if I were sitting on the surface of, or somewhat submerged in, a very large bowl of jello while someone dropped or shot a very large rock into it at a distance from me...if that makes any sense. When the wave hit me it felt like a fast WUMP! It was so large, I couldn't even tell what direction it had come from. Then it happened a second time...and that was it. Cool!