Thread: Day 6 Experience...

zeropoint Guest

Day 6 Experience...

After thinking I wasn't going to experience the "rocking" sensation again that occurred during my earlier preset session, it surprised me once again. However, this time it arrived in a somewhat different form. The first time around, the waves were probably best described as relatively high frequency, as if my head were moving back and forth...as if i were rapidly turning my head to look left and then right to cross a street. This time around the waves were much larger, and passed through me on only twice. However, they seemed to carry quite a bit of energy with them. My first impression was of being surprised by a large fast moving wave while swimming in the ocean. But it is probably more accurate to describe the experience as if I were sitting on the surface of, or somewhat submerged in, a very large bowl of jello while someone dropped or shot a very large rock into it at a distance from me...if that makes any sense. When the wave hit me it felt like a fast WUMP! It was so large, I couldn't even tell what direction it had come from. Then it happened a second time...and that was it. Cool!

Blog Entries

Re: Day 6 Experience...

Yep. When I get those I 'bodysurf' into it. It works most of the time.
    I call those end-state vibrations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

zeropoint Guest

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but along with many other interesting experiences, I believe I've gained a brief glimpse into the astral during my first six days in the MAP program. It occurred very early in the program. I was listening to a preset, and awoke in my bedroom looking at the mirrors on my wall beyond the foot of the bed. At first I was a little cranky (dxxx it - I must have fallen asleep ). Then I thought: Hey, why are there four mirrors instead of three? Wait a minute, I was in a different room when I started this session! Interestingly enough, I didn't see any reflections in the mirror...except for those of the walls. Then, after noticing that the periphery of my vision was quite blurry and dark, I normalized in the room where I had started.

Aside from following the steps in the MAP program, I don't know how I made it into the astral; i.e., I can't really relate to the idea of bodysurfing along these waves yet. Are you suggesting that one should be fully aware of one's astral self and these waves as, or before, they approach? My sense is that my energy body isn't developed enough for that yet, although I can appreciate them when they occur.

Blog Entries

Are you suggesting that one should be fully aware of one's astral self and these waves as, or before, they approach?
    Not so much self awareness, but awareness of the impact of these waves on your energy body. Then you just 'lean into' them as they rock you. Then you're off.
    It is never good to try to foster self awareness because that can anchor you in-body, it's better to become aware of your mindstate and of the change in your surroundings, and take your cues from that, in my experience.
    It's sort of like being slapped- you don't have any choice but to become aware of it happening to you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.