G'day,

I understand where you are coming from, but you have obviously never tried a Q-Link.

We are recommending and offering the Q-Link because it is an awesome product. If you check the roll call of people who support the Q-Link, and the hard scientific proof, you will be surprised.

I will also soon be advertising some magnet and earthing products, which I also use.

I also advertise my books and workshops for sale....there's no difference in the principle involved.

I would not offer anything I did not personally use myself. And I only use things that work.

Q-Links and magnetic and grounding products are an enormous help to energy work and the health of the energy body. These effects flow on to improved physical and psychological balance and wellbeing. They also have various specific benefits, like the improved blood flow caused by magnetic products. EG, I recently got some Nikken magnetic shoe inserts. I just did a 15hr flight, and normally my feet and legs are swollen and take some days to return to normal. I am sure you have heard all the publicity about DVT and how dangerous this can be. Wearing my magnetic shoe inserts, I got about a 95% reduction in what normally occurs during high altitude sleeping, eg, the swelling and discomfort, which can be quite bad.

After a few flights like that, I'm hooked and am singing the praises of magnetic products. They cause the blood vessels to dilate and improve blood flow. This is scientifically provable and my own experience strongly supports this. So, how is this a gimmic?

The same applies to the Q-Link and other products I am recommending.

And yes, I am most definitely trying to make some money out of my website traffic. I have spent many thousands of dollars on it over the years, and am now faced with spending many thousands more to professionally upgrade it into a suite of interactive sites. So yes, I absolutely want to get some $'s flowing in through my website to help with these expenses...or the planned upgrades will be very limited.

Take care, Robert