Thread: Somewhere Between Days 7 & 8...

zeropoint Guest

Somewhere Between Days 7 & 8...

Getting past Day 7 helped me better understand the intended Bruce / Mercer training framework. Phew! It was a little more work than I thought it would be, but as has been stated nobody promised this was going to be easy.

Today I decided to enjoy the Second Relaxation (Deep) Preset after lunch, and I think I got a nice glimpse into what MAP calls the real time zone ; i.e., during the session there was a moment I very clearly observed my computer screen - even though I started the session in another room, and was away from it. I wasn't as surprised as the time that I saw the mirrors at the foot of my bed, and this time I caught myself thinking about how the computer desktop image I had chosen (a green landscape with rolling hills) would probably give me allergies if it were real. Then I considered...Hey! This isn't where I started, and quickly began to attempt to identify differences between my physical computer screen and what I was observing. Surely enough...Those ideas took me right back into my easy chair, and I only was able to notice minor distortions in the desktop image I had chosen. It didn't feel as if I was asleep, but then again, I didn't seem to have any kind of control over why I was there, and I couldn't seem to muster the will to move around, or even turn my head to change my field of vision - I was simply staring at my computer screen with some level of semi-conscious amazement. I didn't feel as if I had nay major exit sensations. Humph! Maybe this was a visit to the described RTZ?

I think getting a better grasp on the MAP Program's framework after Day 7 helped me intensify my attempt to concentrate on the Astral Projection experience. There was a moment where I noted what I could best describe as some unusual and strong upward pressure in my forehead - near my eyes - it lasted at the maximum about 20 seconds, probably 10-15, and gave me the impression of having my eyes roll into the back of my head and something trying to escape from my forehead - then it disappeared and my body felt interestingly light and empty - momentarily it felt a little fluidish; if that's even a word. I don't know what to make of that part of the Preset session...but I'll take what I can get, and look forward to additional training. Maybe the activity somehow related to an energy center.

Okay: Here's a last one that I at first was somewhat hesitant to post because of how unusual it sounds, but.... Also during this preset session, I observed what seemed to be an entity near me. Based on what I've read about others' exit attempts / techniques here on the forum I imagineered myself asking for help in exiting. (I haven't read all that much about exit techniques.) I somewhat clearly heard a voice in my mind answer: "I hate reservations." It really surprised me. Perhaps a reference to the idea that I've had all kinds of thoughts about what just might go wrong during a real OBE?

Finally, for some reason, I now can't seem to remember in exactly what order all of this happened.

Blog Entries

Re: Somewhere Between Days 7 & 8...

Quote Originally Posted by zeropoint
    I didn't seem to have any kind of control over why I was there, and I couldn't seem to muster the will to move around, or even turn my head to change my field of vision - I was simply staring at my computer screen with some level of semi-conscious amazement. I didn't feel as if I had nay major exit sensations. Humph! Maybe this was a visit to the described RTZ?
    These were 'mini OBE' or 'RV flashes', and they are not as common with beginners, they usually happen to experienced OBErs, so congrats, this means binaural beats work really well for you. You'll probably be projecting very soon the 'old fashioned' way.

Okay: Here's a last one that I at first was somewhat hesitant to post because of how unusual it sounds, but.... Also during this preset session, I observed what seemed to be an entity near me.
    Unusual? Here? Nah.
    This was your own energy body which was expanding outward, and you were detecting it and getting some feedback. This does happen and it usually happens when you're on the verge of projecting. We call this 'dweller on the threshold'. There's an entry in the AD Pedia that will explain better.

I somewhat clearly heard a voice in my mind answer: "I hate reservations." It really surprised me. Perhaps a reference to the idea that I've had all kinds of thoughts about what just might go wrong during a real OBE?
    Most probably. Makes the best sense given the information.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.