Thread: energy worked on by some entity

watrinh Guest

energy worked on by some entity

Robert,

I have some entity that keeps attaching to my heart center and a soul piece. It seems as though it keeps doing energy work on those parts of me each night when I'm asleep. I wake up and feel it attached and my heart center is vibrating with energy at a great intensity. How damaging could this be in the long run in terms of curses and spiritual development?

Re: energy worked on by some entity

G'day,

Any noticeable attachment will usually get worse if nothing is done to remove it.

However, if this is the only symptom you are getting, it is possibly an OBE related symptom, or just indicating heart center activity.

Going on the premise that this is an attachment, see the following

1. get a Q Link - this helps.

http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics ... _home.html

2. Use verbal affirmations on this area, while focusing your body awareness on your heart.

Make good use of driving time and other alone times for verbal affirmations.

3. use silent affirmations as you are falling asleep, so they carry over into the dream state.

4. Affirmations should reflect your perfection 'my natural shields are perfect' 'my heart chakra is perfect' 'my energy body is whole and free' 'I reject all curses and attachments' 'Curses and attachments fall away from me' and etc. present tense, active, now, as if your heart center were already perfect and free.

Robert