Thread: Was this an independent being?

Joshi Guest

Was this an independent being?

Hello Robert, first i would like to say its an honor speaking to the one who has helped me so much in the following years with my spiritual journey.

So now I would like to ask you about an encounter i had last year with a "Angel". to make it short i was laying down coming out of sleep, and when i opened my eyes i saw a man with a long grey beard that he kept stroking over an over again. he was wearing a tunic and a long sash around it and it was all silver. At this moment i was trying to suck in as much detail out of this figure i was seeing, so i looked to and fro. I didn't know why but i was smiling and happy inside, so i said hello. I kept observing and saw a white fluffy wing on the right side of him. Then i noticed the aura, it was grayish and within it were bright sparkles of light appearing and evaporating. I remember in astral dynamics you describing higher beings taking on a cartoonish look, being all colorful and vibrant. Thats exactly how i saw this being.

I'm very skeptical about the experience, theres a part of me that says that being cant be real, it had to be an hallucination. The only thing that makes me think it was real is because it had the aura. So my question is do you think this was an independent being or just my imagination?

peace

Re: Was this an independent being?

G'day,

This is most likely an independent being....an angel or spirit master of some kind.

You do not have to understand this and you don't have to do anything. Just note the experience in your journal and move on. Maybe another time you'll get more that will make sense out of this for you.

Robert