Thread: Natural Clairvoyance

Mike Dooley Guest

Natural Clairvoyance

I didn't know that not everyone could see what they were visualizing in their mind's eye. Is this a gift of some sort? I feel weird now. No actually I've always felt different. I have actually had dreams that have come true. Most of them are usually not good. My Mother and Grandmother(RIP) are the same way. It almost sounds like it's a gift of genetics or something.

Can anyone recommend any good books on clairvoyance?

I just started reading Energy Work, and I have to say that I love it as much as I liked Astral Dynamics, because it explains things that have happened to me that I may not have learned about otherwise. For example, natural clairvoyance in "Energy Work", and the dweller on the threshold in "Astral Dynamics." I hate the dweller. First time that I saw him, it scared me because I thought someone was in my apartment. The second time that I saw him, it was as if he wanted to do damage to me for some reason or another. Oh well, he'll get his in the end.

Blog Entries

Re: Natural Clairvoyance

Hello, Mike.

I moved your post here.

Please phrase your question to Robert more clearly (in a new post). Do you want to know more about your clairvoyancy, or a book recommendation? Clear and concise questions often get priority.

In "Ask Robert" only Robert posts replies. If you want book suggestions by "anyone", you're better of searching the "Movies&Books" or "Astral Awareness" sections, also posting there with a request might be helpful.

This "Down Under" forum is open for all to reply, so maybe someone will post a recommendation for you here now, so check this thread again if somebody helped you out.

Oliver

Mike Dooley Guest

I'm so sorry. I did not mean to infringe on his hospitality. I figured I would state my case and then ask my question. I didn't know that it was a question only forum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dooley
    I'm so sorry. I did not mean to infringe on his hospitality. I figured I would state my case and then ask my question. I didn't know that it was a question only forum.
    Don't worry, you're forgiven. Or, if you want, I can thrash you with a wet noodle if it helps. And, hey, some people like it....
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Mike Dooley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dooley
    Don't worry, you're forgiven. Or, if you want, I can thrash you with a wet noodle if it helps. And, hey, some people like it....
    I prefer the feather. Thanks.