Thread: Mike Dooley's 'Question...?' in the Ask Robert forum

Blog Entries

Mike Dooley's 'Question...?' in the Ask Robert forum

Mike Dooley's 'Question...?' in the Ask Robert forum
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12311

1. A couple of years back I had a conversation with this guy about Astral Projection. He kept telling me that in order to get to the Astral World once I was out, I had to find a tube. He said that these so-called tubes would take me to where I wanted to go.
    There are many ways to get to the astral from the RTZ, and the tube or vortex is just one of them. They consist in: Gateways from Reality fluctuations, that is doors or windows that are put there by your own subconscious (see 'Alice in Wonderland' in Robert's Treatise, Going through a mirror (realtime), and one Robert talks about in Astral Dynamics, which is flying up fast, and then either appearing on a plane or flying up and looking back down to the planes proper.
    You can also use Mystic projection which is keeping your attention on a spot on your energy body and expressing the desire to go there. Spots on your energy body can correspond to Sephiroth in Kabala which can also correspond to specific places in the astral. Aunt Clair has info on this if it interests you, but it is a subject for study in and of itself.

2. He also told me this story about a Megatron. He said that it was this big machine that he used to talk to someone out in California. I thought Megatron was the silver guy from the Transformers.
    I have heard of this (here in this forum) by people trying to sell them. I strongly suspect anything like that, and consider it to be possibly even dangerous, because like a ouija board, it can open you to invasion if it works. I wouldn't mess with that if I were you. But that's my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Mike Dooley Guest

Re: Mike Dooley's 'Question...?' in the Ask Robert forum

2. He also told me this story about a Megatron. He said that it was this big machine that he used to talk to someone out in California. I thought Megatron was the silver guy from the Transformers.
    I have heard of this (here in this forum) by people trying to sell them. I strongly suspect anything like that, and consider it to be possibly even dangerous, because like a ouija board, it can open you to invasion if it works. I wouldn't mess with that if I were you. But that's my opinion.[/quote]

I have no plan to mess with anything that a Freemason would suggest. I've seen too many things they have done, and I am weary of their ways.

Its funny. I had someone give me a Ouija board earlier this year. He wants me to hold onto it, because he thinks that it is going disappear from my apartment, and materialize back in his. That was in January and it's still here. I tried to give it back, but he won't take it. I told him that I wanted to rid myself of it, because I do not believe in such novelties. He almost cried. So I hang onto it. Eventually he'll forget about it, and I'll donate it to Goodwill or something.

Blog Entries

Ha ha let's see if they take it.
    You can tell him it dissappeared and then ship it to him. That'll mess with his mind.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Mike Dooley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Ha ha let's see if they take it.
    You can tell him it dissappeared and then ship it to him. That'll mess with his mind.
    I thought about sneaking it into his house, but I don't have a bag that's big enough. He would die. He's one of those guys that reads every book on Ufo's and believes it word for word. He listens to Coast to Coast religiously. But he's never seen an alien nor has he even seen what could be considered a Ufo. He's the kind of guy you might see in Roswell selling Alien urine with a tinfoil hat on his head.

Dont get me wrong. I like C2C, but sometimes its just too much.

Blog Entries

Take the Ouija board and crack it in half and chuck it in the bin. Put the pointer thingy in another bin. Then say good riddance.

Why on earth your friend didn't do that I can't imagine. Why, if he is so terrified of a piece of wood with letters on it, would he give it to YOU?

"Oh, I have this cursed book, it's driving me crazy! It howls all night and causes all kinds of supernatural unrest. Here, take it and look after it for me, okay?"
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.