Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
This was posted in 2006 so I'm not sure if I even should answer this post....but oh we'll. why not .
I am probably years too late to answer this but do not be mistaken. Alien abductions should by no means be seen as a bad thing. The people that say that it is a horrible experience are victims if fear. Even very "advanced" spiritual people will experience fear the first time they meet an actual alien. I like how you saw all the experience as an interesting and even possibly positive experience. It is the reason that I even bother to answer to a post that maybe nobody has read in years. Aliens use physical spaceships (some of them at least) there is no reason to think that the syringe was not a physical object too. As shown I you're "dream" the alien doctor did lie to you, but it was necessary and he explained afterwards. Many people only made it to the part where they lie and then panic or become angered and will not listen to the explanation.

Maybe everything I'm writing is all just common sense to you now if so, I apologize for stating such obvious facts.
Abductions are never positive these are done by negative aliens. encounters are positive which is just meeting and exchange of into.