Thread: Don't Call this a Comeback! :)

zeropoint Guest

Don't Call this a Comeback! :)

After what I felt was a strong start in the MAP training program I encountered something of a pause. For lack of a better term, I felt that I was in something of an energetic dead-zone; i.e., all dreams and sensibilities developed early on during MAP stopped. My sense is I tapped all energy reserves trying to power through MAP. So, I picked up a copy of Astral Dynamics and started reading when I had the time. (In the past I had read Buhlman's book and also one of Monroes'.) My feeling is now that a slow-and-steady approach is more appropriate to this kind of endeavor. (Or at least better governed on my part)

I am reading the part about energy circuits as applied to raising energy and am feeling somewhat rejuvenated. Nice! I feel I learned quite a bit from those first few chapters in Astral Dynamics. They helped me place some of my past experiences http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...hp?f=3&t=12196 in context, and led me to speculate that I just might have some clairvoyant potential. In particular I am referring to the event I described about my road trip with my friends. Also, you might not be surprised to learn that my line of work involves a form of "seeing." LOL.

I am also now fairly sure that the last described out of body experience was a partial OBE insofar that I somewhat distinctly recall only sensing my head floating around the room.

With that said, I would definitely like to thank Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer for making this kind of information available. In my corner of the world it has been left as something unexplored and / or avoided by those around me. So, once again...Thank you!

zeropoint Guest

Re: Don't Call this a Comeback! :)

...And also many thanks to the moderators who so patiently field my questions and stories too

BriMercer Guest

Re: Don't Call this a Comeback! :)

I'm glad to hear it's been helpful!

Brian