Thread: Over active throat chakra?

MichaelL Guest

Over active throat chakra?

Hello, I was hoping Robert, or anyone knowledgeable, could help me with this issue.

When I first bought 90 days to an Out of Body Experience, I was vaguely familiar with the concept of chakras and their positions on the body. So, the very first day I started doing the body energy work (with the thumb) I felt a tingling in the middle of my throat. I knew there was a chakra in that location so I didn't think much about it, but now several week into it, I feel activity in that area whenever I do energy work in any part of my body. Sometimes, I have to concentrate with all my will when focusing on a different part of my body because the sensations in the throat area become so over whelming.

Could this be due to an energy blockage or over stimulation or something else? And, what can be done to correct this? Thank you for any advice you can give.

Blog Entries

Re: Over active throat chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelL
    Hello, I was hoping Robert, or anyone knowledgeable, could help me with this issue.
    Hi Michael. I've moved the post to 'Down Under' to allow for this.

When I first bought 90 days to an Out of Body Experience, I was vaguely familiar with the concept of chakras and their positions on the body. So, the very first day I started doing the body energy work (with the thumb) I felt a tingling in the middle of my throat. I knew there was a chakra in that location so I didn't think much about it, but now several week into it, I feel activity in that area whenever I do energy work in any part of my body. Sometimes, I have to concentrate with all my will when focusing on a different part of my body because the sensations in the throat area become so over whelming.
    Could this be due to an energy blockage or over stimulation or something else? And, what can be done to correct this? Thank you for any advice you can give.
    It could very well be either blockage or just the fact that you're very sensitive in that area. I do not think it's anything to worry about, because it doesn't seem like you have previously worked these chakras without the proper supporting work, which is probably the cause of major 'overstimulation' problems.
    As per Robert Bruce in here.
    As Robert said in the previous link, "Each of these circuits has many different functions, on the physical, bio-energetic and pure energetic levels. While each can be said to be a completely independent bio-energetic circuit, these are all interconnected and work together supporting each other's energy requirements and functions. All are integral parts of the underlying bioenergetic support structure of the physical body." so it is not outlandish to believe that working adjacent parts may be stimulating your throat chakra.
    Also, "The first step in developing the energy body is to stimulate and clear individual secondary energy centres, energy exchange port clusters and connecting energy pathways. While this process may sound laborious, it yields great developmental rewards in the long term. Once this process is underway, energy will begin flowing more freely and strongly throughout the energy body. This alone promotes faster and healthier development in every aspect of the energy body, while also empowering the immune system and other self-healing processes of the physical body. " If you've done this, then I really don't think you have any serious problem. It may very well be that you are by nature verbal, and normally 'use' this chakra a lot normally. Or the problem may be the opposite: If you are very shy and don't communicate well, then there could be a blockage- either case energy work may be a way to clear things up, and maybe stimulating a complementary chakra may be helpful, depending on your take on the situation.
    Examples of complementary chakras may depend on the situation.
    For example, people with overdeveloped solar plexus (power) may use their throat chakras a lot (bossy) while someone who is insecure in their life (base chakra) may have trouble articulating their desires (throat chakra). You see how that works? You can take a look at how your life is and how you interact, and sketch out an analysis in this way.
    In general terms, though, the base center is always right to work on as a balancing chakra.
    Just keep working on the secondaries.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

MichaelL Guest

Re: Over active throat chakra?

Thank you very much. Your answer was very helpful and I will try your advice.