Thread: physical teleportation!

physical teleportation!

There is a book called Faces in the smoke by Douchan Gersi, it was written in the 80s or 90s and it is an account of weird and psychic expereinces and eyewitnesses of certain phenomena that defy the laws of physics.

High adventures in the Twilight Zone, by a successful documentary filmmaker. Gersi, producer and director of the PBS series Explore, has spent most of his life poking around earth's most obscure corners, observing--and filming--its most exotic cultures. After a rudimentary introduction to the cosmology of the inhabitants of these Third- or Fourth-World areas (Gersi calls them ``people of tradition''), he settles down to tell us what he's seen. His findings astound: either Gersi is a world-class liar or the Marco Polo of the supernatural. In the Philippines, a man removes, heals, and replaces a woman's left ovary using only his fingers. In Brazil, a surgeon performs open-brain surgery with a hammer and chisel while lightning bolts flash from his chest. In northern Africa, Gersi visits the Tuareg, ``the lords of this universe of desolation, sands, and stone,'' and watches dumbfounded as a shaman, reading signs in sand, recites key events of Gersi's past and future life. Gypsies, Kurds, Namibians, Nepalese--all reveal their magic--or their tricks. But the real payoff comes in Haiti, where Gersi witnesses levitation, possession, and, most incredibly, a member of a society of ``flying men'' who repeatedly passes through a solid wall by dematerialization. What of the living dead, you ask? ``I often stumbled upon a zombie who was going back to his home from his master's fields,'' our wide-eyed narrator remarks. Rationalists will tear their hair over this one, but for those willing to swallow their incredulity, it offers a slick roller- coaster ride into the unknown, made more impressive by Gersi's straight-man sincerity and the occasional corroboration of third- party observers. A classic of psychic adventure, even better than John Keel's 1957 ground-breaker, Jadoo. -- Copyright ©1991, Kirkus Associates, LP. All rights reserved.
    I was really interested in one chapter of the book. Chapter 7 talked about Gersi's expereince in haiti were he met the leader of the sociey of Flying Men. The leader of the society was Pierre Louis, who later in the chapter told Gersi that his father had tought him to be able to fly/biolocate when he was a child. Pierre Louis later explains the basic principle of flying...atleast in their context

pg 180-181
    "Members of the flying men are able to bilocate themselves: that is, while the subject remains earthbound, his astral body can be seen by others whereever he sends it

In order to be able to fly- that is, to dematerialize in one place and rematerialize somewhere else- a believer must reach a state of trance and wait to be possessed by ErzulieYeux-Rouges (Erzulie-Red-Eyes), a female loa worshiped as the goddess of love and sex"
    There is more to it in the book, but i will give you a section that i found to be very interesting...

Oh and by the way Pierre Louis, took the name of saint-germain to be his own because he heard about his legend and really was fond of the guy...but he is not really saint germain, he just took his name.

anyway:

page 182, chapter 7

"I often asked Saint-Germain to show me how he goes through a wall-to demonstrate the demateralizatoin and remateralization process. He always refused, saying that doing this outside of contect of a religious ritual was against the rules of the flying men. One night, however, we were drinking rum (or rather he was: i was just pretending to drink in hopes of getting him to perform in front of me) and talking in my hotel room in Gonaive, a small seaside town bordering the Artibonite region. Intoxicated with rum and exasperated by my pushing him to prove his abilities. "dont you trust me?" he screamed at one point. "you think we are tricking you?"

"No, no, no, my freind" I replyed gently, trying to calm him. " I just want to see you do it for me as a favor!" Silently he continued to drink for another hour.

"Okay!" he said all of a sudden, getting up, his face coverd with sweat, "okay , what do you want to see?"

I aksed to see him go through the wall of my hotel room and to perform an astral voyage, such as flying to the room i had in my friend jeans house in Port-au-Prince, about a hundred miles away. He said nothing, But when i asked if i could film the scene, He replyied, "what for? It will not show up in your movie, just like all the other times!" And he laughed.

I set up the camera anyway, and said i was ready. He was looking at me with his sweaty face- wasnt sure it was due to a state of trance or to alcohol and heat- and turned toward the wall and walked right to it. As he was about to smash himself against the wall, with my very own eyes i saw saint-German walk through the wall of my hotel room. Or it be exact, he literally disappeard- he dematerialized himself- before smashing himself against the wall. As this happend, my body was coverd with chills and i felt my hair being pulled up. I also felt a kind of heat coming from where saint-german had disappeard. Irushed from the room and found his waiting in front of the wall he had gone through. When we came back into the room, i discoverd that the batteries for my movie equiptment were dead, including extras i had in my room. When i asked Saint-Germanin if he knew anything about this , he offerd no explanation. "it happens even to the batteries of our flashlights when we keep them tooo close to uys, he said"

I may have been hallucinating , but something did discharge my cameras batterias and all the other batteries i had in the room. THe only thing the camera recorded was saint-german as he was looking at me before starting to walk toward the wall. THen nothing.

Afterwords i asked saint germain to go and pick up sometihng. Anything he could find, from my room at jeans house in port-au-prince and ,before coming back, to enter jeans room and say hello to him.

Why" he asked, suyrprised " i dont understand you, if i can walk throuhg a wall, i can go to port-au-prince without problems. Its the same principle whether i decide to go through the wall or i decide to go to por-au-prince or elsewhere"

He was right . Walking through walls and astral voyages should be based on the sa,e [rincilbe: sending the astral body to the final destination. As the astral body materalizez itself and becomes the bixible body, the visible body demateralizes itself and becomes the astral body, which can be called back to the visible body, and vice versa if the astral voyager wants to come back to where he started."
    anyway i am not going to quote anymore from the book...to long to type, but in the end saint germain goes to the house in port-au-prince, which was liek a hundred miles away. He finds a journal and brings it back, that is he teleports back...realy amazing

if he was able to learn how to do this, and other people in the book were able too then why couldnt we learn how to do it too...i mean people on this board already astral travel...why not take the next step and actually teleport

Blog Entries

Re: physical teleportation!

A lot of us astral travel and bilocate (actually, anyone who astral travels bilocates, it's just a matter of perception) and some have been seen by others, however in any account that I know personally of (I don't believe everything I read) the observers were either dreaming or in trance, making them susceptible to clairvoyance.
    As to actually allowing oneself to be possessed to teleport, even if I did believe this were possible, I'd have to ask myself if the risks are worth taking. It's like taking poison to have a near death experience. One false move and the change is permanent.
    We at AD do not recommend anyone open themselves for possession for any reason. Our Psychic Defense and Serious Neg forum is filled with accounts of why.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.