I've been programming for about 2 years now decided today that I want to make a system to log my OBE/dream journal digitally. After debating how I would like it done(see below) I thought about you guys on the AD forums and figured this might be a good way for others to log as well. So heres the idea I came up with:

My question to you:
If I was to create and host a free online website where users could keep private or public journals (there would be a setting to toggle public/private) of their OBE/Dream/etc. Would you would use it?

Here is a link to a VERY rough design of what it might look like: http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9996/designed9.jpg
Note: This image was designed for a stand alone (non-web) program for personal use. Obviously if I was to make an online version of this it would be much different, this image is just a reference to give you some idea as to where I want to go with this.

How it would work:
-Each entry would be listed at the top spreadsheet
-You may select an entry by clicking its number(#), this will open it in the text area for editing
  • Likewise if an entry is selected it may be deleted by clicking 'remove' button

-If a blank line is selected you may add a new entry by clicking a 'submit' button
-Notes may be changed on the fly simply by selecting its cell in the table.
-All entries will automatically be organized chronologically.

Being the anal perfectionist that I am with programming I would add tons more features and functionality, this is only stage 1 of my plans.

Purpose:
To create an easy way for those of us interested in logging our experiences as well as keep them organized. This will also offer dynamic logging from anywhere in the world so long as you have internet access. Also if chosen to make public you would be able to easily share your experiences with others in the community and outside of the community (I could add filters for this as well).

FAQ:
What if you close the site, will I lose my journal?
  • -Of course not I would make an option for you to download your entire journal in .txt format so you will always have a copy of it.

What if my internet if offline and I wish to log a journal entry?
  • -I can make a template which you can log it via notepad and upload it directly to the journal where it will be automatically formatted and inputted into your personal database in chronological order.