Thread: hitchhiker

philipsmeyer Guest

hitchhiker

Lo Robert

Recently I read your book astral dynamics and it mention the hitchhicker.
    I read NEW a few year ago(2-3?) and started some energy developement. I'm 20 now.
    About a 1 -2 years ago astral experiences started happenning. Since then , every time I leave my body I feel something stuck to my back.
    I usualy I trie to wrestle this entitie but its grabs my hands (sometimes black or transparent) and seems to be in control of my movement.Also it seem much stonger than me.
    Usually I force myself to wakeup due to fear of where it is taking me (some evil demonic realm). Where there was once fear there now is a, no not again instead.

I read your answer to "Clearing discarnate spirit ? Serious neg problem" where you suggested magnets and the Q-link.
    Since I am quite young and my parent sceptics I'm not sure If I'll be able to get some of these though.

Question
    How major is this threat? I read in one of your forum answers that the next step is possession. Or is this only a harmless astral parasite.
    Is there anyway, except for facing it in the astral to proceed or is the magnets my best bet?

I would like to start exploring the astral,but fear it might be dangerous.
    Recently it felt like the thing is moving up my back(might be/hopefully only in my head) ,only while in astral. Once when I sent some of my energy up my back I heard this screetching sound like a bug suffering.

Any advice is appreciated

Regards
    Philip

Dear Philip: Would you please take a look at my reply with the same name in 'Down Under'?-CF.

Re: hitchhiker

G'day,

I would not worry too much about this.

You need to be careful not to feed this fear. The astral is a highly subjective state and if you worry about something you are likely to manifest that during obe.

The best approach here is to use verbal affirmations, reflecting that your astral body and energy body are clear, eg, 'my astral body is clear and healthy' 'my energy body is clean and healthy' 'I project happily into the astral and return safely'

And when you get out of body, say these affirmations clearly, verbally. This will have a big effect and remove anything that might be there.

Affirmations work through the higher self. This is the most powerful tool we have.

Also say silent affirmations as you are falling asleep, so your intention carries over into the sleep state.

All the above also applies to self healing any problem disease or injury.

Do the affirmations every day and it will fix your problem. Try to spend ten minutes or more per day on this.

Robert