Thread: Contacting a recently deceased friend HELP

Anastrophe Guest

Contacting a recently deceased friend HELP

Hello everyone...
    I haven't been on here for a LONG time, wow, I've kind of slowed down on my projection practice...got too intense...things were following me around. I figured out how to get them off me, oh, and...when I was out in public, after projecting 30 times in 40 days, I think my energy was built so strong, I was just hearing everyones thoughts...feeling everything, it was intense so I laid off it.

BUT

Now I had a friend since 7th grade, 12 years ago (damn, time flies) pass away yesterday morning...He had a problem with methodone, his girlfriend helped him clean up...then, she woke up to find his cold blue body face down on the couch, the 15th of July.

He has been in northern CA for 3 years, and I had never gone up there and seen him yet...never expected this would happen, still kind of feel dazed out from it. So, I've never actually been there.

I'm a firm believer that life never dies...there are no borders...only what IT makes of IT...nothing is absolute. I am quite sure, being that he died in his sleep, that he never woke up, and apparently, may not even know he died. That's not why I want to contact him...I want to talk to him for other personal reasons, but I am soo sure that with the tool of astral projection, I can find his spirit when I'm "out" and talk to the actual Calvin Slater in whatever stage of life he is in now.

Haven't read it in a book or seen it anywhere, maybe this is a question for Robert, but I am so sure I can locate him and talk to him, especially since his death was so recent, and I want to know how.

Thank you everyone.

Blog Entries

Re: Contacting a recently deceased friend HELP

Hi back Anastrophe.
    I'm sorry for your loss, I have a few ideas stemming from my own experience not so long ago. Are you close to his girlfriend? The first thing I would do would be to speak to her, and explain to her, especially if she is living in the same place where he passed to talk to him and explain the situation, as if he were there. He may be, if indeed he died in his sleep and doesn't know he's dead- She should sit there as if he were alive and explain to him what happened, and ask him to realize it and (the old cliche) "go towards the light". Then I'd wait a bit, maybe a month or two, and stay in contact with her (or whoever he was close to where he lived.) Then get in contact with her and mentally try to contact your friend.
    Then see what happens- you may project or dream about him.
    I hope this is possible for you, but of course be careful, because if you have had problems in the past with entities chances are that "the wrong person" may respond. That's why you should make sure you are in contact with someone he was close to when you attempt this- the girlfriend can be the channel, making it easier for him to find you.
    If you want to project to him I'd first wait a bit, a month or two, because this is a time of transition for him- if he figures out he's dead he still has some adjustment to go to, and this time varies from person to person so it can be from a month to a year. With my dad it was almost three years- with my grandma it was around two weeks.
    Oh, and I almost forgot- when you do project, don't try to 'go' to him- try to ask your guide(s) to take you to him. It'll be a lot easier.
    Good luck to you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.