Thread: I had a dream with very unearthly beings.

SleepGOTweird Guest

I had a dream with very unearthly beings.

I don't know if there was any meaning behind this dream, but I wanted to share it just incase, because I don't recall having a dream like this before...maybe as a kid, idk.

I was in some house. Could've been some relatives or friends or friends of family. I don't really remember because all the details faded except the major points.

In this place there was a room that I was staying in, and I would constantly walk in and out of this room with the lights off. There was something weird in this place, in this room, because I noticed there were frequent gusts of wind all around me. The pixels we see when we look in dark areas of rooms was very intense, and the wind started giving me the creeps. What could this be? Ghosts? What a terrifying idea.

Anyway, I noticed that when a gust of wind happened, I could almost see something. Something transparent. I would leave the room for a bit, and then I would find myself back in the room for whatever reason (it seemed like the dream took place over a week). There would be the wind again, but this time I tried communicating to what was in my room. It was this little transparent ghost thing. Very small, like a mix between a baby and an alien. I don't recall exactly what I said to it that lead to this question, but it said, "You can ask for wishes". I told it, "I wish you would show yourself to me", and next thing you know, the being was fully colored and opaque, floating in front of me.

Another gust of wind happened and I saw another being. I was kind of intrigued and freaked out at the same time about all of this. I asked the being about the new one, (this being looked like a tall women and very different from the one I was with), and it told me that it was something very dangerous. I asked if it could be defeated and it told me it couldn't.

The rest of the dream from what I recall had me living in this house with this being, being afraid every time a gust of wind would occur throughout the building. I would freak out and want to fight it constantly, but it never happened. I was friends with this one thing though, as I spent the majority of the dream with it, and telling people about it.

Like a lot of strong dreams, it gave me a feeling that lingers long after the dream is over. I’m thinking about it constantly. It felt like I had a dream with other worldly beings, real or not.

Blog Entries

Re: I had a dream with very unearthly beings.

I wouldn't say otherworldly beings- I'd say wind elementals from your description. May I ask (in general terms) where you live?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Zareste Guest

Anymore details about this tall lady? Hair, eyes, anything odd?

SleepGOTweird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I wouldn't say otherworldly beings- I'd say wind elementals from your description. May I ask (in general terms) where you live?
    I live in the state of Ohio. Not known for its wind...that I know of haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zareste
    Anymore details about this tall lady? Hair, eyes, anything odd?
    This lady was still very transparent. The other one only showed itself to me because I asked it to. The lady was kind of the nightmarish part of the dream (although it was more in between a dream and a nightmare, because it wasn't all scares).

All that I can say is that I couldn't see its legs because of smoke/wind/pixilation, but its hair was kind of poofy? Also, it looked blue because it was transparent, so I guess that means the room was giving a bluish look to it...but I can't say for certain.

All I know is, that once I befriended the small one, I kept getting freaked out when I felt the wind bursts again, because the lady was somewhere nearby. Scare-ree!