Thread: Should the healer recieve payment?

chips Guest

Should the healer recieve payment?

Some say that if you have the ability to heal someone using psychic/spiritual/pranic energy, you should never ask for payment from the patient, and they say that you will lose your healing ability if you do. They say it's a gift of God and it is your duty to help heal and to ask for nothing in return. However, isnt it true that if a patient were to give the healer some kind of payment, whether it be money or some kind of object of sentimental or monatary value, it would make a stronger energetic connection between the healer and the patient and thereby making the healing session more succesful? I remember reading from somwhere, i cant remember where, that some psychic researcher was testing a man on his psychic ability, and he was making him predict which card was gonna be pulled. The man was not doing so good on his predictions until the researcher told him that he would pay the man 100 bucks for every card he got right. And then the man had almost gotten all of the cards right. So i think that the stronger the motive, the more psionic/magickal energy the healer can produce. Perhaps both the healer and the patient can exchange items? what do you think?

Jaco Guest

Re: Should the healer recieve payment?

If you provide a service then why not get paid for it?
    and they say that you will lose your healing ability if you do. They say it's a gift of God and it is your duty to help heal and to ask for nothing in return
    God-Shmod, Duty-Shmuty.. :/
    There are people who charge for healing sessions for years, decades, and still heal.
    You give something, you receive something - why should that be bad?

Blog Entries

Re: Should the healer recieve payment?

Since this issue has been done to death, I ask you to please continue it in the healing forum in this thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7140&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Thank you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.