Thread: After 4 months of listening to CD#6

Don Guest

After 4 months of listening to CD#6

Hey folks,

I have been listening to MAP Companion CD#6 every night for about 4 months. I started around the same time I enrolled in PAPI (which I highly recommend).

As time goes by it gets easier and easier to reach a deep state of relaxation and no-mind. Within 40 minutes my body is completely relaxed and there are no random thoughts flying around in my mind.

I get so relaxed that often times I hear myself snore!

Have I had an OBE as a result of this practice regime? Not directly, but I have had one short OBE while sleeping.

As Robert Bruce has assured me, with such dedication and practice, success in inevitable.

Don

Blog Entries

Re: After 4 months of listening to CD#6

Hi Don.
    When I was starting out I tried a couple of binaural products, and found that they never induced OBE directly, but I would have some sort of projection within a couple of days of listening to the BWGen. This also happened with Hemi Sync. I didn't expect more from the CD MAP companion, but I have to say that it has twice given me mini-OBEs as I've listened to it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Don Guest

I don't listen to MAP CD#6 for the binaural beats, but for the audio walk-through; after 40 minutes of listening to the voice I am in a mind awake body asleep state.

Don

Blog Entries

Hi, Don.

I wondered - what makes you so determined? What are looking forward to accomplishing? I would be interested in your motive for OBE itself.

Oliver

Don Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hi, Don.

I wondered - what makes you so determined? What are looking forward to accomplishing? I would be interested in your motive for OBE itself.

Oliver
    Hey Oliver,

Seven years ago I had a NDE. It was so profound that I began investigating OBE in earnest. The thing that fascinated me the most was that my consciousness, awareness, point of view, was outside of my physical body - functioning separately. The idea that I am more than my physical body motivated my continued search.

I want to investigate this vast universe while living in a physical body, becoming familiar with the various realms of existence, while alive, knowing that when my physical body perishes (as it once almost did) I will be familiar with the landscape.

Don

Blog Entries

Well, it is said that the layer of forgetfulness you now experience will lift when you die - you will indeed remember what you knew before you ever came into this life.

Interesting motive, indeed.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Actually, have you ever read Kurt Leland ("Otherwhere") or Bruce Moen ("Voyage into the Unknown")? It might get you where you try to go by another route, possibly faster. Especially since you, IIRC, already are experienced with lucid dreams, which Leland utilises. Both have written stuff about exploring the afterlife that is amazing, IMO.

Oliver