Hi Bruce

I wonder if you could shed some light on a "oobe" I had last night. It was 10pm, I was in bed deeply relaxed when I felt my body lifting upwards. ( I have got this far before but with the vibrations and I usually ended the session due to fear).This time there were no vibrations and for some reason I did not panic and I found myself out of my body in my bedroom. I was incredibly excited about this and thought that this excitement would suck me back in, but it didn't. Next I found myself on the landing at the top of the stairs, I decided to "walk" down stairs but instead I floated up towards the ceiling and I could'nt get down, I was stuck up there. At this time I looked at my hands and arms which appeared to be sketeton like but had a green/blue luminence colour to them,then two children ran past me chasing each other heading towards my kids bedrooms (my kids were out all night !!). After that I "thought myself" back into my bedroom and tried to fly out of the window (getting bold now) but once again I couldn't get my body to move in that direction. I managed to float above my body and felt myself sinking down into it and just as I was floating in I felt a rush of energy entering my body at the base if my spine rather like water going down a plug hole.I then woke up.

Curious thing is that it felt very real but when I woke up I began to doubt and felt it was a dream. Does this sound like an OOBE because I had no vibrations, no fear, my arms were a strange colour and I couldn't move around very well whilst "outside". In any event it was one for my diary.