Thread: Was this an OOBE

Geoff Guest

Was this an OOBE

Hi Bruce

I wonder if you could shed some light on a "oobe" I had last night. It was 10pm, I was in bed deeply relaxed when I felt my body lifting upwards. ( I have got this far before but with the vibrations and I usually ended the session due to fear).This time there were no vibrations and for some reason I did not panic and I found myself out of my body in my bedroom. I was incredibly excited about this and thought that this excitement would suck me back in, but it didn't. Next I found myself on the landing at the top of the stairs, I decided to "walk" down stairs but instead I floated up towards the ceiling and I could'nt get down, I was stuck up there. At this time I looked at my hands and arms which appeared to be sketeton like but had a green/blue luminence colour to them,then two children ran past me chasing each other heading towards my kids bedrooms (my kids were out all night !!). After that I "thought myself" back into my bedroom and tried to fly out of the window (getting bold now) but once again I couldn't get my body to move in that direction. I managed to float above my body and felt myself sinking down into it and just as I was floating in I felt a rush of energy entering my body at the base if my spine rather like water going down a plug hole.I then woke up.

Curious thing is that it felt very real but when I woke up I began to doubt and felt it was a dream. Does this sound like an OOBE because I had no vibrations, no fear, my arms were a strange colour and I couldn't move around very well whilst "outside". In any event it was one for my diary.

Blog Entries

Re: Was this an OOBE

Dear Geoff:
    Robert has answered many questions of this type so I'll refer to what he's said. I can't give you links to everything since the website is under repair, so you'll just have to believe me on this. From the info on your post, it looks like you had an Astral Projection.
    The absence of vibrations are not indicators of anything- vibrations are not always the same or present, and if you have stopped yourself from projecting before because of them you may not get them anymore. Not everyone gets vibrations, and with practice and experience they can go away.
    As to the 'reality' of the experience, chances are that you were either having 'alice in Wonderland effect' type of reality fluctuations, or went to the astral proper, where things are not exactly 'as they are' in the material world.

Here is a thread in which he talks about this type of thing:
    viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2036&p=15606#p15606
    More in tutorials:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... nID=267#13
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.