Thread: I Can Hear But Cant See

Overthinker Guest

I Can Hear But Cant See

Ok what happens is that at least once a week or sometimes multiple times in a night i feel myself drifting off, i'm consciously aware of it and i feel a myself going down as if i was falling but at slow, smooth pace. What happens next can go one of two ways, i hear voices as if there was a group of people near me and they are all talking, i can't make out anything they say but its not scary in anyway, most of the time i don't mind it, and i swear sometimes i hear them say my name loud enough that thats the only thing i do hear or understand. Now the other alternative to that is that i hear some crazy stuff thats very uncomfortable or scary, that does freak me out though. Many times i feel the drifting feeling and as soon as it stops i can hear (things) from the sounds of what seems to be a lot of people screaming in pain at the top of their lungs. when i hear that i force myself to wake up because i can hear it right in my ear as if they're screaming right into it. than theres other times i hear growling or voices but almost hostile with a gruff, strong, or deep tone, as if to intimidate me. when that happens i can feel something happening to me, i feel all this negativity around me and it makes me feel uncomfortable, almost like i cant stay still like if theyre doing something to me. When these things happen i can only hear but never see, and it seems like most of the time i have more bad experiences than good. i've always wanted to know what happens if i stay there longer but i don't think that would be a good idea, i just wake up and i have to get up for a few minutes or i'll drift off into the same ♥♥♥♥ hole.. Any Ideas, Opinions or suggestions would greatly help...

Blog Entries

Re: I Can Hear But Cant See

I suggest you read the topic entitled 'Your first conscious projection' . In it you will see a few of your experiences described.
    What you are experiencing are the classic symptoms of heavy trance, also known as 'body asleep mind awake', and are hearing what are known as 'hypnagogic hallucinations' which are common to this state.
    If you need any more information go to the AD pedia (in my signature) and look up the 'Early RTZ/OBE experiences' topic. You will find this and other symptoms you are experiencing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.