Hello everyone! I started MAP today.

Dream: Last night I dreamt that a childhood friend was going to deliver her baby. I and hubby were in the labor room with her. Her labor wasn't starting. So I asked the doctor (who is my GP in real life) to give her Pitocin (LOL! Yes, I and hubby seemed to be telling the doc how to deliver a baby! LOL!! Oh well...it was a dream after all). Then the doc didn't know how to use Pitocin. So hubby told her to use a Pitocin bag and hang it up and then give it to my friend intravenously. Thats all I remember.

BrainWave Gen: I installed it on my desktop today. And I wasn't listening to it with headphones...I just wanted to hear it because I was curious. At first I thought nothing was happening. But when I opened my eyes in just a few minutes, andmoved my hand to do something...boy! I don't know how to explain what I felt. I certainly felt "different", or kind of "out of it". LOL! Then in a few minutes I felt like scratching my left arm. And that was another trip! LOL! I could almost feel "sparks" flying out of the area I scratched. It was a strange experience! I wonder how it will be if I use this properly....with headphones, eyes closed at all times, and being still and not doing anything else.

Relaxation: I am used to doing this...so it was hard to not go ahead and relax the whole body. But I also like following rules, so I didn't do anymore.

Breathwork: It was an absolute struggle to not think anything. LOL! I can focus on the breathing....but I do start thinking. If I focus on not thinking, then I keep thinking, "Oh! I shouldn't think anything! Quiet! Shhhh!!! Shhhhoooooh!!! blah blah yak yak....".

Mobile Body Awareness: At first I didn't feel I was getting the hang of it. Especially the tracing of path. But later I think I got it. I can do it better if I do it fast...but if I try doing it slowly, I can't. The sensation of tracing seems to travel really quickly. So if I try and do it slowly in my mind, it seems to travel by itself before I get there!