Live Online Workshop by Robert Bruce Starts APRIL 12th 2014 on Astral Projection and Energy Work

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: KUNDALINI=REPTILIAN ALIEN EVIL

blackthought Guest

KUNDALINI=REPTILIAN ALIEN EVIL

k. i have been researching a lot about how the replitilan aliens supposedly altered our dna 50-60,000 years ago. (i hope people reading this post have some background knowledge of the reptilian/nibiru theory.) our creation of our "ego" is our crutch to deal with this trama. so, if the reptilians were evil aliens trying to turn us into slaves etc and if the bible (trust me i dont buy 100% of it) talks of lucifer as the "serpent" and the "the prince of light" then why are we trying to activate this reptile in our dna? why are we trying to be light workers like satan who was an angel who fell from the sky? isn't it evil? isnt the serpent an evil thing when equated with the reptiles? i dont know. im confused and i have no idea where to turn. many things i have read says kundalini is a reurn to the mother goddess. but isnt awakening it serpent worship? it just doesnt make sense to me that people are saying oh yea serpent reptiles were evil yet here we are trying to awaken it.

COMPLETELY CONFUSED LOL

basically, i want someone to make an link between nibiru, evil serpent gods, and how kundalini is supposed to awaken us as a race

much love

blackthought Guest

Re: KUNDALINI=REPTILIAN ALIEN EVIL

and why are we trying to mess with this serpent of fire that can burn your ass? feel me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackthought
    but isnt awakening it serpent worship?
    I'm afraid I'm confused. Who worships kundalini?

it just doesnt make sense to me that people are saying oh yea serpent reptiles were evil yet here we are trying to awaken it.
    First: It's only a metaphor. I've never experienced the "serpent" aspect and I have certainly had a kundalini awakening (and a spontaneous one, at that).

Secondly: Only some cultures see reptiles as evil. In many, they are associated with healing, for example (think of the symbol of medicine, the cadeuces, which is originally Greek - it's two serpents wound around the staff!) Also, kundalini is also represented as a flame, and probably other metaphors, as well.

As for being "burned", well, again, it's a metaphor. The flame is symbolic of a purifying agent. Precious metals, for example, are purified in flame, as are other things.

and how kundalini is supposed to awaken us as a race
    I can't answer all of your questions, because I'm not at all versed in the whole evil reptile alien thing, but the concept of kundalini - that is, the spiritual rising that transforms us - is nearly universal. Christianity, for example, has the concept of being "reborn" by way of the "Holy Spirit", which is represented as a flame. My belief is that this "awakening" or "rebirth" is the same phenomenon known in Eastern traditions as "Kundalini awakening". And this phenomenon, this awakening, no matter what name it goes by, is as ancient as humanity. Different cultures and religions interpret it differently, yes, and they use different metaphors to describe it, but it is a universal human experience (not everyone has this experience, mind you, but people from all cultures and religions and traditions do and have for centuries).

I would actually recommend that you avoid trying to awaken kundalini with your current levels of fear and confusion. Fear and emotional/mental turmoil can certainly make the awakening process a lot more difficult and painful (been there, done that). Until and unless you're comfortable with the idea, it's best not to deliberately attempt to awaken this spiritual energy. I'm not alone in that opinion, I'm sure.
    "Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies." - Friedrich Nietzsche

To begin with, Kundalini is not the same thing as the serpent in the book of Genesis or the reptile aliens. Mixing metaphors will get you in trouble every time. It is not the same thing as first identifying a truth and then comparing its expressions in other traditions.

Blog Entries

Re: KUNDALINI=REPTILIAN ALIEN EVIL? Not

To elaborate on what everyone else said:
    k. i have been researching a lot about how the replitilan aliens supposedly altered our dna 50-60,000 years ago. (i hope people reading this post have some background knowledge of the reptilian/nibiru theory.)
    I hate to put a damper on this modern-day myth, but the combination of the alien-reptilian conspiracy with ancient Sumerian religion is a modern thing- the ancient Sumerians had some mythology that pertained to their beliefs, and a modern person changed the meaning of the myths to conform with his already formed mythology. So right away I have to say something about this as a preamble to a theory that is combining mythologies from different areas in time that just didn't go together.
    our creation of our "ego" is our crutch to deal with this trama. so, if the reptilians were evil aliens trying to turn us into slaves etc and if the bible (trust me i dont buy 100% of it) talks of lucifer as the "serpent" and the "the prince of light" then why are we trying to activate this reptile in our dna?
    Right away I see the same assumptions that were mentioned by the other posters in this thread. In the bible Lucifer was not the serpent (two different characters) and kundalini has nothing to do with reptilians or the biblical Lucifer (which is the planet Venus) or the biblical satan (which was a title given to prosecutors in the time of David). Lots of mythology put together in the premedieval times makes a lot of negative press for poor ol' serpents who until then were considered fertility symbols.
    The bible serpent was a seraph (a type of angel) and the idea of it as a serpent comes from religious interpretation of scripture with a poor understanding of mythology and history.
    A 'bringer or light' is someone who shows the truth. What is wrong with that?

why are we trying to be light workers like satan who was an angel who fell from the sky? isn't it evil?
    I already addressed it from the myth history, but from the metaphysical interpretation (if you really do believe that lucifer (not satan) was the morning star (venus) who brought light (doing the work of God) until he broke from God (as if anyone could do this) and was plunged into darkness. So right away, you see that metaphysically speaking, bringing light (or allowing truth to come through) is better than to live in darkness, which is what the 'fallen angel' really symbolizes.

The myth of the devil is a representation of losing light, not of bringing it. That's why the mythical devil went from 'bringer of light' (truth) to 'father of lies'- the complete opposite. And please realize that in the bible the 'evil' devil is still subordinate to God, while Jesus is called 'the Light of the World'. Even mythologically speaking, you can see that the light is good, not bad.

many things i have read says kundalini is a reurn to the mother goddess. but isnt awakening it serpent worship?
    This is a symbol, indicating that at the heart of being human, is being part of nature. The mother Goddess is the nurturing, natural loving way of doing things, and Kundalini is not just 'her' awakening, but her journey up the spine to join with her consort Shiva, which is the male principle. So Kundalini isn't just about awakening the female principle (intuition, nurturance, connectedness) that we all share, but uniting her with the male principle symbolized by Shiva, and causing a transformation of wholeness.
    As OW said, Kundalini is also symbolized by flames, as in the biblical Holy Spirit, and if you take a more complete look at Hindu Mythology, you will see that behind any cult of deity worship there is an essential recognition that symbols are the best way to 'be at one' with nature or the universe, depending on your mentality.

it just doesnt make sense to me that people are saying oh yea serpent reptiles were evil yet here we are trying to awaken it.
    Well, I hope we helped clear things up. It's not about transformation, it's about realization of your own divinity and connectedness with nature.
    As others said, if you have a lot of fear connected to mythology, you need to study more and learn more and leave this work to when you're ready for it. There's no hurry, after all.

basically, i want someone to make an link between nibiru, evil serpent gods, and how kundalini is supposed to awaken us as a race
    Sorry, but there is no link at all. Except in conspiracy minded people who need to feel helpless and victimized by 'unknown forces'.
    Peace,
    CF.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

quietone Guest

Stop listening to David Icke and go watch some U.G. Krishnamurti videos on youtube.
    Stay away from Alex Jones and 2012 predictions about alien invasions because you'll only produce more and more fear in yourself that you'll have to deal with later on.
    Stay away from fear mongers!.

Chris_com28 Guest

I'm not sure what Traveler, but it would be good to get her explanation some time.

Anyway, I'll explain the way I see it.

k. i have been researching a lot about how the replitilan aliens supposedly altered our dna 50-60,000 years ago.
    Not just the reptilians it seems. It depends on which stories you buy into as they can't be easily verified if at all, but many aliens are said to have played a role in our development (or under development). It's just that the reptilians get remembered more because of their appearance and the negativity associated with them. The story is that they created us from primative humanoids (I can't remember which species) to become slaves, but we were too intelligent and spiritually aware so they altered our DNA make us into useful idiots. Several cultures share this belief which is interesting, though I'm not sure if that makes it truth.

if the reptilians were evil aliens trying to turn us into slaves etc and if the bible (trust me i dont buy 100% of it) talks of lucifer as the "serpent" and the "the prince of light" then why are we trying to activate this reptile in our dna?
    Well first of I don't think that all reptilains are evil. Even researchers say this. Some do have empathy for us. Enki is described as reptilian, though he almost always took the side of the humans. He even seemed to show compassion for us when the rest of the Annunaki didn't. Also Lucifer may acutally be Enki. It's believed the the serpent in the garden of Eden was actually Enki trying to evolve us humans. It's even said that the eating of the fruit was a metaphore for Enki altering our DNA to help us evolve spiritually. Enki does share similarities with Lucifer so I wouldn't be supprised if they were the same since the Bible is believed to have come quite a lot from Sumer.
    I'm not sure what you mean by activating the reptile in our DNA. Maybe you're talking about DNA activation, which is different to Kundalini. Anyway, just because reptilians may have been controlling us for hundreds of thousands of years doesn't make something related to serpent energy bad. As people have said before, these people didn't think of serpents as bad (probably because they weren't all bad) and so attributed Kundalini to them.

I'm sure I could do into this more, but I think this should be enough for now. So where having you been reading about this from? I found 'Humanity's Extraterrestial Origins' by Arthur David Horn a good read. He also makes the point that it's not just the reptilians have have messed with us and that they're not all bad. He also has a slight skeptical tone in his book which is nice as it's something that David Icke seems to miss. So far Icke is the only one I know that believes in the reptilian conspiracy theory and thinks of Kundalini as a good thing. You may want to ask him for his opinion, though I think he'll probably just say what I've said.

Chris_com28 Guest

We're also related to reptiles as well. It's even believed that we evovled from them. During gestation periods we even go through reptilian phases. So it seems fairly obsurd to hate such beings (though I'm not accusing you of this). I acutally sort of think of Kundalini work as evolving the reptile. Raising the primitive energy up the spine to reach enlightenment. So I think it's perfectly ok to believe that an advanced reptilian species has used fear to control us (not that I entierly believe that) and to think of Kundalini rising as a good thing.

MichaelL Guest

Quote Originally Posted by quietone
    Stop listening to David Icke and go watch some U.G. Krishnamurti videos on youtube.
    Stay away from Alex Jones and 2012 predictions about alien invasions because you'll only produce more and more fear in yourself that you'll have to deal with later on.
    Stay away from fear mongers!.
    Staying away from something that makes you afraid is like putting your head in the sand. While it is not good to dwell on fear, ignoring the source of it will never solve the problem. Most of what David Icke and Alex Jones say is true. Instead of fearing it, do something about it!

As far as Kundalini and reptiles, my understanding about Kundalini is that it feels like a snake is coiling its way through your body, hence being equated with reptiles. I wouldn't worry too much about evil reptile overlords, there are evil PEOPLE in the world. Lets solve that problem before we start worrying about reptilian aliens.

Chris_com28 Guest

my understanding about Kundalini is that it feels like a snake is coiling its way through your body, hence being equated with reptiles.
    I totally agree with you. I even read some quotes from Gopi Krisna that some times I feel like a multitude of animals. People just hung on to the reptilian one because we seem to have a very reptilian past. Well we were once reptiles.

I also agree with you about doing something about this. I'm beggining to really doubt somr magical force is going to wake us up and make us all better again. I'm acutally starting to think of it a propaganda. No one is going to save you and I'm starting to really belive that we're going to be lead done a very dark path (sorry to get all paranoid on you). Personally with all that I've read I think people should stop questioning the reality of the "New World Order and start questioning if it's the right agenda to be following. Sorry about the tangent, but this stuff is all related.