Thread: Affirmations

Cipes Guest

Affirmations

Hi There! I was just wondering if Anybody has really found the affirmations in MAP or any other type of sub conscious conditioning to be
    helpful in promoting LD's or AP's. There is so much to take in and try with this program, that any one element of the work could be responsible
    for success more so than the other. Just wondering if anybody had managed to isolate the Affirmations and really see their effectiveness.
    I know most responses are going to suggest, I try it for myself and see, which I will do certainly. I just want to hear other's opinions. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Affirmations

Yes. "I remember my projections" is the one that worked best for me because it left no room for doubt.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sleeper Guest

Affirmations are the best.

All of the ones in MAP are great as-is, but I found myself personalizing them pretty often in different, small ways; usually just breaking them up in to shorter parts, so I could kind of chant each part like a mantra. Everyone is different but for me, an important part if Affirming is using my head like an echo chamber. I silence my mind, then chant the phrase rhythmically and get it bouncing around in my head. Inevitably, thoughts will surface and I can deal with any little conflicts that might get in the way. For instance, I often affirm: "i write key words (each time I dream)." But after that echoes a few times, another thought punches through: "well...depends on how tired I am. I don't want to write down a word if i'm sleepy." So with me, it's important to deal with my personal resistance.

Other people report other things: some people don't have as much personal resistance as me, but they aren't as motivated. So they just need to build up enthusiasm by affirming. yet other people are enthusiastic but need focus. other people use affirmations to get their higher self involved.

so i recommend that you do the affirmations, and simultaneously "observe" your own thoughts. you'll find what works best for you.

But now to answer your question directly: nothing works better than affirmations. If you do affirmations seriously, everything else will fall into place nicely.

Cipes Guest

Thanks Guys! I'll hit em hard and let you know how it goes!
    Peace!

yeah, agree with you. Affirmation might be helpful, though some subliminal techniques is my prefered method...