Thread: Don't know what to do next...

AnotherSomeone Guest

Don't know what to do next...

Hiya!

I've had only two or three recent OOB experience that I consciously remember; in one, I went to a RTZ translation of my friend's kitchen (I've never been to/saw his kitchen before the projection). When I compare the photo of the kitchen my friend sent online the next day, to my recollection of what I saw while projecting, I was enthralled by how similar the RTZ translation is!!

But that OOB experience (and the rest of them) grew out of a lucid dream, and rather than waiting for the next lucid dream (which for me, doesn't exactly... come too often) and hoping that at that glorious opportunity I remember to OOB, I decide to practice projecting (and remembering it) consciously so I can project any time I want.

Whenever I try to project, it takes me about 10-15 minutes to get a sort of "spinning in mid-air" feeling. I don't know what to do next. I've read other threads/topics about it, and I'm still unsure whether it's a vibration, a symptom of upcoming vibration, or just something unrelated to astral projecting. After 2 minutes, the spinning movement dies down. There are no feelings of paralysis, or any hypnagogia symptoms before/during the spinning movement. Am I supposed to just lie in wait after the spinning movement dies down, try the ROPE (or other) technique while the spinning movement occurs, or......??

And another question: when you are trying to project, is it better to ignore/forget your breathing?

Thanks for reading

Blog Entries

Re: Don't know what to do next...

Hi A.S. I would characterize your experiences as 'energy body loosening', as opposed to 'vibrations', even though they may be another version of a perceptile phase-shift, which is what they are. If you have vision (astral vision) when you are having this happen, I would recommend you try focusing on something you can see, hopefully something not too close to your physical body, and try to 'lean into' that direction.
    If this is pre-vision (that is, you're not seeing anything) you may need more loosening. I'd recommend, instead of an exit technique such as rope (which centralizes your energy body prior to the externalizing) to try any energy body loosening method from MAP, such as energy body expansion, 'bouncy ball extending' (my label) or another type of exit technique like 'body surfing', that takes advantage of the movement as opposed to centralizing.

As to the breathing question, it depends how distracting the breathing thing is. I find that concentrating on breathing is great for relaxation and meditation and mind taming, but if you're already in trance (and you should be before attempting any exit) your attention should be towards the external- on astral sights, on whatever you see/feel/hear or just 'noticing' the blackness.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AnotherSomeone Guest

Re: Don't know what to do next...

Alright! Thanks for the advice, CFTraveler.
    Hopefully I'm going to succeed in the next few tries.