Thread: Caenhorn's progress and questions on MAP

Caenhorn Guest

Caenhorn's progress and questions on MAP

Half a year ago I've begun MAP program, reached part II, but unfortunately there were several obstacles on my path. On the one hand some life circumstances made it difficult for me to keep on, but now i realize that doubt and fears contributed much to resistance which made me stop. Never got a single conscious projection and i am going to have one. In spite of stopping following MAP, sometimes i did some energy work and made several exit attempts.
    Several weeks ago I reestablished my intention to complete MAP and achieve conscious AP. I've started on week 6 in order to revise techniques used for projection. Now, I've reached week 8 - second week of part II.
    I've got some troubles with my body reacting on rope technique. I feel tension rising especially in my forearms. I try to stay relaxed, do more trance work, but nevertheless I feel some kind of tension when I move my imaginable hands. It feels like if you focus your awareness entirely on arms and you start feeling heaviness in them. Sometimes, such tension appears in my hips. My arms always react with tension on external awareness actions, in which arms are involved. It is confusing. I do my best to ignore it, but it sometimes forces my awareness to return to body limits. If I stay focused more on maintaining body relaxed, it gets harder to do external body awareness actions, because I have to consciously monitor my body for tension occurrence to prevent it. Any advise how to overcome this?
    Sometimes I perceive some kind of illumination change with my eyes. I know that we always perceive some portion of light with closed eyes, but intensity of illumination is changing through the course of work session. Change in perception is especially noticed while rising energy and stimulating primary centers. Several times I perceived powerful change in light perception. It felt like something flied over me covering light source for a moment, or like someone suddenly had turned the light off.

Blog Entries

Re: Caenhorn's progress and questions on MAP

Hi Caenhorn.
    Tension in the physical body is unfortunately typical of using the rope technique, and the only two things I have found that help (ok, maybe more than two-depends on the day) is to go back and forth with trance (just as you have done) and the exit technique, try to do a lot of energy body loosening prior to the exit technique, and to delay the beginning of the exit technique until you are having other symptoms such as vision changes or other perceptual indicators. Sometimes a feeling of 'things have changed' will tell you you're ready to try rope. Then and only then I try it. I also don't try rope if I'm already half floating or having multiple perception points at the same time. Then I just try a more passive technique, such as 'body surfing', 'waterski' or other such technique.
    Another thing I do is that once I'm commited to using rope, I don't stop until I pass out or I find myself on another 'place'. I don't even stop if I wake up completely, since sometimes 'waking up completely' is a symptom of total trance, and I simply don't stop, no matter how long it takes (and it sometimes takes a half an hour of pulling.)
    As you can imagine I don't even try rope unless I'm convinced it's going to work, since it's such a 'physically demanding' technique. But it does build astral muscles.
    As to the 'light in the head' phenomenon, this also comes with practice, a sign that your third eye is stimulated. This is generally a side effect of energy work, although sometimes it can come due to other type of stimulus- a very powerful and emotional mystical experience can do it. So it's actually a good sign.
    Once this happens it continues to happen and sometimes it'll turn on even when you're not trying to do anything. You'll be lying in bed getting comfy for sleep, and 'bing'- the 'lights are on' in your head. You get used to it. I have often wondered if this has anything to do with cosmic rays or something. But that's just my idle speculation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Caenhorn Guest

Re: Caenhorn's progress and questions on MAP

Thanks for clarification
    On the last session I was doing spinning energy-body-loosening technique a bit longer. I felt some strong magnetic sensations and resistance to spinning when I tried to spin inside my body. Had to bring into action some tricks with imagination to disorientate myself. It helps to loosen connection with my body and lessens resistance.
    This day I had a ladder technique as exit trigger. Through the process I often switched from upward movement to downward and made a conclusion that downward is much easier for me, because it deepens my trance and I feel less resistance in my body. But I am not sure if downward movement is capable of triggering an exit. Can It?!
    In one episode I was doing downward movement by ladder and my awareness drifted away. Sometimes it happens. But then I heard a distinct click sound(like a light switch) near me which instantly returned all the clarity I capable of. Light in my head suddenly dimmed. My heart was a bit racing and some magnetic sensations were present in my body. I guess, I've missed my exit.