I just wanted to comment on an excellent experience I had last night at bedtime. I started working with NEW 4-5 days ago, and I have to say, I'm surprised to have gotten such exciting results (which of course makes me even more eager to keep using NEW). I went to bed at 10 PM, and instead of falling asleep right away or bothering with another OBE attempt (which I've decided I won't worry too much about until I get more energy flow going), I decided to just do some more NEW. The difference was that, when I usually practice NEW I have my laptop and Robert Bruce's PDF in front of me, so I know what I'm supposed to be doing - this time, I just practiced from memory, and at some point just started ad-libbing because I wasn't sure what came next.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long I worked on NEW for, but I did begin to feel energy sensations pretty much everywhere in my body. My arms, which I had not practiced on too much, unexpectedly began flowing with energy, and my hip centers, which had not responded too much in my usual energy work, also 'came online'. Meanwhile, I decided to try the spinal energy flow exercise, which felt really cool and which eventually left the spine and kept going, reaching up to stimulate my crown and brow chakras (which I had not counted on stimulating early on). At some point my attention was diverted away, back to my hip centers and the groin crease, where I began feeling energy sort of spiraling around and blossoming outwards with unexpected intensity (I was not interested in the genitals, though briefly my attention was forced there, I soon focused elsewhere so as to not convert the energy work session into a different kind of session).

Too much stuff was going on all at once for me to be able to explain it all, but the above is a significant part of last night's energy work session. I'm very much encouraged to continue my work and, hopefully, achieve an OBE sometime in the next few months.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for this wonderful site,
Andy