Hey everyone i just had a awesome experience this mourning. I found these guided metitation and binural beat downloads on limewire and iv been using them for about 2 weeks just about everytime for atleast around a hour and a half. Well i was using them last night around 2am and i had a job interview at 9:30 am. so i uses these meditiation things for about a hour and i it gives me these really cool feelings of expanded awareness but i never really obe'd from it. Well i get up this morning and im still really tired cause i only got about 5-6 hours of sleep but i go to my interview and that takes about 30 min so i come back home and go to bed and i play this guided metitation by kelly howell and it lasted for about 30 min and it really relaxed me i felt my body starting to fall asleep and the recording ended and i figured im really tired so ill just try to go to sleep and ill just clear my mind and focus my mind of leaving my body. well its like right when i fall asleep i popped out of my body and i was in my room lookin around and i realized what had happend then i popped back in my body i was only out for about 3-4 sec then when i went back in my body it was cool cause i didnt wake up its like i was still asleep and i knew what was going on i just seen like the red behind my eye lids so i focused on leaving my body like i did before and as soon as my mind fell asleep again i popped back out and i remember that you want to get away from ur body asap so it doesnt suck u back in, so when i popped out i looked down and flew right through the floor (i live in a apt on the 2nd floor) and i ended up in my downstairs neighbors room, i dont really remember what happend after that, but next thing i know im back behind my eye lids again cause everything was all red so i did the same thing as before and i popped out again but i was crazy place that iv never seen before and i was talking to a few diffrent people well i decided to fly through a few walls and i was walking around checkin stuff out and i was walking through this like alley way and i wanted to fly like superman so i jumped to start to fly but nothing happend, now i knew that i could do it so i thought about it for a minute and i thought ill just focus my mind on going up so i did that and next thing i know im like a super giant, instead of just flying my body like extended i could go where ever i wanted but its like i was still on the ground, a really great feeling. I kno that alot more stuff happend i can feel it, when i was obeing something inside me was saying Wake up and write this Down, but at the time when i was obeing its like i remembered everything so well i figured theres no way i will forget any of this i just wanna keep on exploring and having fun. I even remember i could speak spanish which i have never done except for a few times words most people know. When i woke up though i quickly figured out you dont remember as much as you would like.. once i came back to reality in my body i even had to question if it was real or not, then i had to meditate on everything i can remember from it and after remembering all this stuff i defintly believe it was a obe of some sort. The weird thing i noticed thought was I dont remember any vibrations and when i was flying around i remember what they said about the 360 vision but i couldnt use it or didnt have it. i dont kno if you need to learn it or what but i could only see which ever way i was focusing.