Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New crop-circle depicts Pi

mrsix Guest

New crop-circle depicts Pi

Im not sure if Im allowed to post link yet, so if you go to google news, and look up science and nature you'll find the article.

Its basically a new crop-circle depicting Pi, which has people baffled.

What do people think of Crop-Circles? Do you beleive they are messages from aliens?

I used to live in Wiltshire, in Salisbury, down the road from stonehenge, where lots of Crop Circles were formed.

I'd hate to shatter everyone's dreams but...

I was good friends with someone who used to help create them. They arrange time and dates in secrets and pass the design around between them for them to learn, and he told me how they go about making them.

I wont say too much about the guy and how he does it cos I dont want to blow his cover!

But still, they were all man-made... obviously, I cant say for certain the ones around the rest of the world.

Whats everyone elses thoughts?

Blog Entries

Re: New crop-circle depicts Pi

You have 40 posts, that's more than enough (20 min) to post links, so please don't make me search....
    Anyway, I agree with you. But were they all manmade, or just the fancier ones?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

mrsix Guest

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4160477.ece

Theres the link

I just find it irritating when you see posts like this on websites such as Zetatalk
    http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta458.htm claiming that the aliens are leaving us messages about poleshifts and stuff. (Btw, if you've never been to that website before, Nancy Leider claims she is in contact with these aliens, and all the posts there are her channeling them).

Dont get me wrong, I like a bit of a mystery regarding aliens, UFOs, and I do beleive in such things, but when you know its your mate nipping down the fields with his entourage, it makes you seriously want to show these people for what they really are... either a complete loonie or a fraud.

Still.... I guess you never know, and who knows... perhaps she really is channeling something (although if she is, god knows what)

Blog Entries

Okay, my opinion of crop circles.

Aliens who are capable of technology impressive enough to travel light years through the universe to visit Earth should be clever enough to find some means of communication other than putting circles in a field. Seriously. Even if they can't master ANY human language or dialect, surely they can figure out some sort of machine langauge or, at the very least, binary.

I don't actually have an opinion with regard to the whole aliens thing, but I do believe that it makes no logical sense at all that highly technologically developed beings would think that the best way to communicate was with crop circles.

Oh, my other opinion of crop circles is that they make an excellent album cover.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

They are pretty. I want one.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

The Pi one is pretty amazing. There was also one a few years ago that was a Julia Set fractal, which was pretty intricate.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

sono Guest

"I'd hate to shatter everyone's dreams but...

I was good friends with someone who used to help create them. They arrange time and dates in secrets and pass the design around between them for them to learn, and he told me how they go about making them.

I wont say too much about the guy and how he does it cos I dont want to blow his cover! "

Just a question, WHY don't you want to "blow his cover"? He's doing something I for one see as really reprehensible, misleading people, wasting investigator's time. . . it really seems a mean, despicable thing to do, like lying about miracles or pretending to have psychic powers. . . .it's a NASTY sort of thing to do; it plays on people's deepest hopes & fears - don't know if anyone else agrees with me or not?

Blog Entries

The original "myth busting" of the crop circles was the confession of two guys in England that they had planted them. Too bad they could not convincingly replicate their work in the same quality when being observed and having all time in the world. They supposedly would have also needed a lot of travelling, be lightning quick, create complex woven patterns, etc.

Crop circles are supposedly only a wakeup call, IMO. A sign to question consensus reality. We need as many signs as we can get...

Oliver

sono Guest

Just posting a link to interesting site: http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/circlemakers.html

Blog Entries

A very worthwhile read.

Oliver