Thread: Dragon Increases My Lucidity, Who is He?

lightningbug Guest

Dragon Increases My Lucidity, Who is He?

In lucid dreams of my youth I transform into a dragon. And it was always a dream of absolute freedom, fearlessness, upholding truth, and feminine power.

I always loved how the imagery of the eastern dragon depicts a spiritual beast, rather than a mindless dame eating monster.

So I slowly incubate a lucid dream, by day dreaming what it would be like to visit a dragon kingdom in my dreams. My goal was to have a purely fantastical dream adventure.

It would be a month before I reach lucidity again. And in this dream, most of it was typical running away from the bad guy. Then something snaps, and I realize I'm dreaming. The first thing that came to my mind was to shout "Can I see the Dragon King, please?". I look up anxiously at the sky. At first nothing happens, then I see a small purple dragon descend from the sky. He's plain looking. Not too fancy or lots of different colors. Just, small and purple.

The dragon landed in a sunny patch of grass. Looks my way and waits for me. Excited I fly over to the dragon. For a moment, I see a purplish female flash before my eyes - which confuses me. I was compelled to show respect at the prescense of the Dragon King. So I kneel before him, and look up expectedly like a small child. His dragony face was so pleasant and warm. His expression kind and understanding. And it was so....3D...so real looking.

I really felt like I was in the presence of something majestic worthy of my respect.

Then the dragon speaks directly in my mind, "The Fire is in your eyes." I was honestly confused. In my eyes? What does that mean. I mean, I've breathed fire before in a dream as a dragon - but what kind of fire is in your eyes? As if understanding I'm just stupid, he explains "You need only to imagine and it will happen."

Of course!! It was like being slapped upside the head. My lucidity increases and I really realize this is a dream and I have the power I have to shape it. I thank the dragon for helping me and fly off to reshape my dream.

The moment I leave the dragon's side, my lucidity drops. And I forgot I was dreaming. And I'm back to hiding from bad guys. *ashamed!!*

When I wake up, I think wow. That was odd. I mean, I was just out to have some dragony fun in dragon la-la land. I wasn't expecting something to increase my awareness. Two weeks later I get another chance to summon the Dragon King, admitingly - I was curiously compelled.

After asking to see the Dragon King, and saying "...please?" - the sky explodes with thunder!! Two meteors shower down, and land on the ground sizzling, cracking, smoking and shooting fireworks. I look around me confused, the thunder and the explosion of the meteors really caught me off guard. Just then, I start to feel my body lift. WILD sensations and related vibrations occur. But then the vibrations stop and I fall back down to the ground.

I'm still a bit confused and look around, but then a soft voice speaks to me "Go on, he's waiting!"

I walk towards one of the meteors and I notice it landed near a building. I look up the building and staring down at me, was a dark bluish bronze sphynx sculpture. Is this who I am supposed to see, I think? I fly up to the roof of the building and the sculpture is a figure laying down. The pose reminds me of the sleeping buddha. Except the position is reversed.

The sculpture smiles as I finally land on the roof. And transforms into a purple woman. Except I'm not sure it was a woman. I honestly don't remember any female breasts. Just a femine face. After waking up, I remember the paintings of Krishna, maybe it was a very pretty man??

Like before, I kneel by the beings feet. Expectedly like a child. The purple being then says to me "First, start off with the objects nearest you. Until they come into full clarity". Once again I was given some practical dream advice.

I focus on some strange objects by the beings feet. First they were surreal, then they became solid and life like. One one object was a strange metal piece, I pick it up and say "its rusty!" Then the being laughs as if a child said something obvious and silly. I felt slightly foolish sitting down looking at objects while this being was standing tall. I lift my gaze to now see the beings face in full clarity, hoping I would be able to see it in absolute detail like the dragons face.

Instead the face was like water. I couldn't focus on it at all. Everything else was clear but the face. This made me a little uneasy, why I could focus on everything else but the face! I wake up shortly after

After that, I decided, not to summon any more dragon kings until I had better idea of what was happening Who do you think the 'dragon king' is in my dream?

Blog Entries

Re: Dragon Increases My Lucidity, Who is He?

First, because I'm nitpicky, you only find breasts in female mammals. Dragons are reptilian, therefore you shouldn't have breasts on a dragon female. Now that's out of the way-
    I don't have any definite answers for you, just some impressions- in Kundalini the 'snake' that goes up to the crown is the female energy that has been relegated (or associated with) the visceral and emotional. As she travels up the spine she meets with the male archetypal energy and they become one. This is the marriage of opposites (aka Kundalini awakening) in which wholeness is achieved.
    So I associate the dragon with some sort of awakening (not necessarily Kundalini, but I'm making the association of the female teacher dragon with the divine feminine aspect of you). She is teaching you about clarity and other things.
    You are asking to meet the 'Dragon King' (which is a male aspect) and are instead introduced to the female aspect- a dominant female aspect. I find this interesting, not knowing you personally, I can't say any more.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

cool experiences!
    I'm surprised you've decided not to try again tho, as they seem like positive experiences to me.

i'm having the first stage of a dragon tattoo done next month, and purple is the colour i'd instinctively chosen for it.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

BTW, when I first read about being a dragon and flying, this is what I thought of:

lightningbug Guest

ohh come on, what about this? isnt he much cooler?

http://www.nextgreatthing.com/wordpress ... mosaic.jpg

thats for the comment, it gives me a different perspective and new ideas how to approach my lucid dreaming.

Blog Entries

It is cool. My first impulse was to ask if your Chinese zodiac is the dragon, actually (mine is, and so is my brother-in-law, who was born in 1976).

But do Chinese dragons fly? I mean, they are "celestial" but do they actually fly? I didn't think they did, but I could be wrong...

Okay, did some Googling. Good information that may help you!

The symbol of the dragon represents spiraling DNA, the path into greater enlightenment.
    http://www.crystalinks.com/chinadragons.html

And apparently, they can fly. So there you go.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lightningbug
    ohh come on, what about this? isnt he much cooler?

thats for the comment, it gives me a different perspective and new ideas how to approach my lucid dreaming.
    He is beautiful. I love chinese dragons.

Mods: If the pic distorts the screen (it doesn't mine) go ahead and take the image tags off the link.-CF.