Thread: heart racing

amazingjourney Guest

heart racing

As I said in another post, last night was the first night I used MAP and I had an alien dream. So I woke up and I went into CD5 to induce OBE. I put on my headphone with CD 5 and right away I felt something in me expanding. The vibration was crazy. My heart started racing and I got very uncomfortable. So I took off the headphone right away.

According to the description of the program, the heart racing episode is a sign that our astral body is taking off. And we are advised to stay with it and go on into projection. But it was just very uncomfortable that I couldn't stand it, because I was conscious and awake.

The semi OBEs I have had were duing half awake state and I didn't experience the heart racing, only the strong vibration, the roaring sound, and then the floating.

Does anyone experience this uncomfortable heart racing? How do I know it's okay for me to pursue this?

Blog Entries

Re: heart racing

A couple of things- There is heart chakra activity associated with the projection reflex, and sometimes this does get stimulated. But binaural beats sometimes cause stimulation of the muscles and sometimes they jerk in tandem with the vibration. Now this has never happened to me with the MAP CDS in the CD set, but it did happen to me with the old-style MAP CD-Rom, the specific one for lucid dreaming, and it has happened with Hemi Synch also.
    One way to find out if it's really the heart chakra and not actual heart palpitations, is to have someone take your pulse before listening to the cd, and then when you listen and start to feel the sensations. If there is no change then you can be assured that it's not your physical heart and this will go a long way to reassuring you.
    Sometimes adrenalin (the excitement of the impending projection) can cause your heart to race, but it's really not that drastic, and having someone with you checking the pulse will make sure it's not too much.

BTW, I find that the rope technique stimulates the heart chakra, and sometimes it is uncomfortable, but at the same time, provided it's not your physical heart, it's good to get some sort of concrete feedback to know a specific technique is actually doing something.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.