Thread: a pyramid and giant creepy things

a pyramid and giant creepy things

I had a dream last night that I and a group of explorers were going to climb and learn about a pyramid that sat on the edge of a cliff. It was a place full of mystery (They wanted to know what was on the other side.), and we were all very excited to find information on this place that the locals had revered forever. Forewarned with legends about the protector-guardians and the ancient beast that lived there, we got all set up and ready to climb.

When we arrived, we discovered that the pyramid was really a mountain. As we climbed, we discovered the protector-guardians were giant spiders. They were not hostile as we had feared, this mountain was their home and they were scared of us. We kept climbing and heard the cries of the ancient beasts. I looked out and saw something flying. I thought it must be an eagle it was so huge. Then I recognized it as a giant owl. As soon as I realized it was an owl, I noticed they were all around us, sitting in crevices and perched on the mountain.

I was the first to get to the top of the mountain and look down the other side. There was a freeway and a campground. It was very anti-climactic. We all just stood there looking down at it, then someone spoke up and said, “Well, I guess we can go back.” We turned around and went down the way we came up.

(I looked up spiders and owls at Dreammoods.com and their interpretaions did not feel right to me.)

Any insight would be nice.

Re: a pyramid and giant creepy things

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    I had a dream last night that I and a group of explorers were going to climb and learn about a pyramid that sat on the edge of a cliff. It was a place full of mystery (They wanted to know what was on the other side.), and we were all very excited to find information on this place that the locals had revered forever. Forewarned with legends about the protector-guardians and the ancient beast that lived there, we got all set up and ready to climb.

When we arrived, we discovered that the pyramid was really a mountain. As we climbed, we discovered the protector-guardians were giant spiders. They were not hostile as we had feared, this mountain was their home and they were scared of us. We kept climbing and heard the cries of the ancient beasts. I looked out and saw something flying. I thought it must be an eagle it was so huge. Then I recognized it as a giant owl. As soon as I realized it was an owl, I noticed they were all around us, sitting in crevices and perched on the mountain.

I was the first to get to the top of the mountain and look down the other side. There was a freeway and a campground. It was very anti-climactic. We all just stood there looking down at it, then someone spoke up and said, “Well, I guess we can go back.” We turned around and went down the way we came up.

(I looked up spiders and owls at Dreammoods.com and their interpretaions did not feel right to me.)

Any insight would be nice.

Well Shamballah is an ancient realm described as early as 500 BC by Buddha . And the Great Pyramid of Luxor has an "etheric " duplicate upon the edge of a great cliff . Many have projected there and seen it as you described however without the spiders . I think you projected in dreamstate to this higher plane and then the dream became more human in quality when you approached a waking state , imho . And below the cliff there is a campfire of Silver Birch . And below the physical pyramids is a congested city with freeway a few kilometers in the distance .My husband claims that standing on the top of the great pyramid the freeway is clearly visible . So I think you saw the pyramid in Shamballah in the Higher Plane and then came to the lower etheric duplicate in projection over the physical plane .

Spiders are an alchemical symbol and often appear black and white yin and yang like ama and abba . The spider is a totem of wisdom like the owl .

Climbing - (Dreams): Definition
    Climbing a mountain may reflect a spiritual quest, or search for eternal values.
    ... see a spider climbing up a wall in your dream, denotes that your desires will be soon be realized.
    en.mimi.hu/dreams/climbing.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Re: a pyramid and giant creepy things

Maybe you met Anansi?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.